“Highly recommend this tour company”

Sorrento Top Car Private Day Tours
Ranked #27 of 151 Tours in Sorrento
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Giuseppe De Toro and I have been in the tourism industry for many years; my experience today allows me to offer you a top quality service. English speaking driver.I have an excellent knowledge of my local area ­ the Amalfi Coast, Sorrento Peninsula, the Royal Palace of Caserta, Naples and Cassino.I like to think of myself as a modern-day Cicero and will be happy to introduce you to the beauty of this area, its panoramas and its flavours.
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Julia and Giuseppe run a very professional and friendly tour company. We got a recommendation from a friend and reached out to them just a few days before our trip. They were responsive and professional. With our travel schedule, email was the only way to coordinate and we felt very fortunate to have connected with them. They helped us see everything that we wanted to take in on the Amalfi coast in a very short time.

We stayed in Naples for 2 nights and wanted to see a few specific places. Giuseppe drove us to Amalfi, Ravello and Pompeii. He also set up a guide for us in Pompeii. Hi English was excellent. And his slight accent was very charming. He knew where he was going and the perfect places to stop and take in the gorgeous views. We were so very glad that Giuseppe was driving because the roads are narrow and windy. If we had driven, it would have been a very stressful ride.

Giuseppe and Julia, thanks again for helping to make our time on the Amalfi coast so nice.

1  Thank go6312
There are newer reviews for Sorrento Top Car Private Day Tours

Reviewed May 13, 2013

My wife brought her mom to Naples on a cruise and she booked another tour with Julia & Giuseppe. This time they had Rosario, one of the cousins. They had a great tour of the Amalfi Coast and then were brought to the ferry terminal in Sorrento for a quick trip to Capri. Rosario was an excellent driver and tour guide. We will continue to recommend Sorrento Top Car to anyone heading to Naples or Sorrento.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

There were 7 of us on a tour of the Amalfi coast and Positono. We were met promptly at the port of Naples. Our tour met and exceded our expectations. We were given the choice of eating lunch in Sorrento or leaving our lunch to Guiseppi.
We all voted to leave our lunch to him and were very pleasantly surprised and pleased with his choice. If you are cruising to Naples I reccommend that you take a private tour with this company. You will be happy and satisified with the experience

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I don't often write reviews but Sorrento Top Car certainly deserve one. For reasonable prices they give a service that could not be improved. Julia was charming and efficient with fluent English. She was very informative without bombarding us with tons of data.

The service was punctual and flexible in accommodating our stops and bookended our Amalfi stay very nicely. It is possible to transfer from Naples Airport to Praiano by public transport but I would not recommend it. The bus service is fine for local journeys but would take far too long and cost nearly as much. Not to mention the lost holiday time and unnecessary stress.

Do yourself a favour and book these guys for transfers and day trips then relax and enjoy the beauty of Amalfi.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Our family and grandparents stopped in Naples while on an Eastern Med. Cruise. We booked a private tour for 6. Guiseppe del Toro made online reservations easy and were very accomidating. They picked us at the dock in a very clean, comfortable, spacious, air-conditioned Mercedes Van. Our tour guide, a local resident, was generous with information about history, geography, economy and customs. She was confident and careful navigating the cliff side towns of Positano, Sorrento, and Pompei. The streets are very narrow and we were able to go into many beautiful small cliffside towns that the big buses could not go. We absolutely recommend booking with Guiseppe del Toro. They are professional, great communication ( responds to emails and clear about what you will get for the price), flexible, accomidating, generous with information and helpful tips/suggestions for maximizing your visit. Excellent, excellent, excellent!