“Trustworthy, reliable and affordable”

Sorrento Top Car Private Day Tours
Ranked #27 of 151 Tours in Sorrento
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Giuseppe De Toro and I have been in the tourism industry for many years; my experience today allows me to offer you a top quality service. English speaking driver.I have an excellent knowledge of my local area ­ the Amalfi Coast, Sorrento Peninsula, the Royal Palace of Caserta, Naples and Cassino.I like to think of myself as a modern-day Cicero and will be happy to introduce you to the beauty of this area, its panoramas and its flavours.
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Great tour guide and overall everything. We arrived in Naples with no hotel and no real plan. Guiseppe helped us find an amazing hotel, and put together a tour of the Amalfi coast with stops of interest. It far exceeded our expectations in every way. Two days later, he arrived at the hotel and provided transportation to the Naples train station. I would recommend Sorrento Top Car and Guiseppe to anyone. He's friendly, and willing to truely accomodate anything to make your trip to the area a success.

2  Thank Carlee B

Reviewed April 1, 2012

Having spent a lot of time on the Amalfi Coast, I was looking for something a little different - and something I could not access myself using the public transport available. After doing some research, I contacted Giuseppe and he put together an absolutely fabulous day out for us.

We started in Sorrento and then drove through the countryside - stopping at small villages along the way. We stopped in Giuseppe's village and visited a small family mozzarella factory to learn how mozzarella cheese was made. We then visited a small family run limoncello factory and a ceramic maker. All highly interesting and enjoyable experiences.

We stopped and saw some lovely old villas, and then more of the beautiful Amalfi Coast. We then joined the coast road, driving around and up into the clouds high above Positano for lunch in Montepertuso - fabulous lunch, stunning views and a great experience!

After lunch we stopped for a little while in Positano ... did some damage in the ceramic shops!

I would highly recommend Giuseppe and Sorrento Top Car to anyone visiting. Giuseppe was warm, reliable, punctual and the car was comfortable and clean. His knowledge of the area, history and willingness to share his culture made for a personal and fun day out. Our day out with him was one of the highlights of our trip! I would definitely use him again.

1  Thank sassiekiwi
Reviewed April 1, 2012

We just returned from our 10 day trip to Italy and spent a few days in Sorrento. Giuseppe and his wife were our tour guides for the day and drove us all around the Amalfi Coast. What an amazing place to visit and the guides were fantastic. Absolutely would recommend them to anyone who plans on spending time in this part of the country!

Reviewed December 16, 2011

Would recommend to any first-time travelers. We enjoyed every minute and would love to go back.

Reviewed November 20, 2011

My friends and I were on a cruise of Italy, Greece and Turkey back in June/July 2011. We researched a lot of private guides in all our ports of call and after reviewing several in Naples, we decided to book with Sorrento Top Car. We couldn't be happier with our decision! Giuseppe was great! He met us at the pier and after discussing our itinerary prior to the trip, we followed his recommendation for the order of our stops and the day worked out great. We started with a drive past Sorrento and through the tunnel to the beautiful Amalfi coast and on to Positano. After walking around Positano, Giuseppe took us to Sorrento to walk around, so some shopping and taking in the sights. Then on to a wonderful lunch at a restaurant that overlooked the Bay of Napoli. Then, on to Pompeii where Giuseppe arranged a private guide to take us around Pompeii. After that wonderful day, we headed back to our ship. Naples was our last stop on our 2 week cruise and Giuseppe made our last stop as memorable as the others!