“Mariano Fiorentino is marvelous”

Pleasant Travel - Day Tours
Ranked #47 of 151 Tours in Sorrento
More attraction details
Owner description: Thanks to more than 20 years of experience travelling all over Italy and Europe with different important Tour Companies, I make local excursions to Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Ravello, Pompeii, and every spot of Campania.Furthermore I also achieve tours to the principal cities of Italian art and history: Rome, Florence, Siena, Pisa, Lucca, Venice, Verona; all carried out in my comfortable eight-seater Mercedes Van. The deep knowledge of the Country however, permits me, above all, to show you the little villages and towns which compose the "Hidden Italy". Places strongly holding their traditions of century, and where it seems that the time has stood still. Here it's possible to re-discover one's own roots, a very enthusiastic experience. For those who had the chance to find out and know the original place of their families and ancestors, this is a dream that came true . With courtesy, professionalism, and always sense of humour, I will try to convey the emotion and enthusiasm which I still feel when I confront the Art, History, Culture and Warm Welcome that renders our Country unique in the world. I wait for You with the sense of hospitality which comes from my humble origin of the earth, the ancient cultural Art of farmer, to which I'm still much tied, living in fact with my numerous family in a garden of oranges, lemons, vines and olives only 10 minutes drive from Sorrento and 15 minutes from Positano.Why this internet Site ? The idea to realise this site was born after receiving much encouragement from travellers who have been on tours with me. These Guests have appreciated the fondness I spend in my work, suggesting me to present to a larger public, this new way to travel in tourism.
Reviewed December 25, 2012

We were on an Eastern Med cruise and our last stop was Naples. I heard about Mariano from other sources. I highly recommend him and he exceeded our expectations. We had a wonderful day touring the Amalfi Coast and a side trip to Pompeii. He is such a delight. We stopped for lunch at a marvelous little restaurant and the meal was fantastic You willl not be disappointed in using him.

Mariano_Fiorentino, Proprietario at Pleasant Travel - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Hi,
I have read your review of my service on Trip Advisor.
Thank you very much for choosing us for your Italian Vacation, it makes me so glad to realize that you appreciate a really professional service. I can only say that I feel very happy and proud. Thank you !! Mariano

There are newer reviews for Pleasant Travel - Day Tours

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Mariano Fiorentino made our trip to the Amalfi Coast the highlight of our vacation. Mariano guided us on a nine hour extravaganza around every one of the infamous 1200 curves along the coastline. Sorrento, Positano, Ravello, etc. - each town more special than the one we left. His personalized service exceeded our expectations. If you are touring Italy, be sure to contact Mariano for a special vacation. Thanks for the great day Mariano - Nancy and Joanne!

Mariano_Fiorentino, Proprietario at Pleasant Travel - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2012

Thank you for choosing us for your Italian Vacation.
My highest priority is your satisfaction and confidence. It is great to know that our efforts are
so much appreciated and just wanted to say a big thank you for taking the time to send in your comments. Thank you again and hope to see you soon. Mariano Fiorentino

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I have used and recommended Mariano for many, many years and have the privilege of calling him a friend. There has never been anyone who has said that the trip they have arranged through Mariano didn't exceed expectations! I travel extensively and arrange my own tours (having been in the travel business many years ago) so I appreciate that Mariano can let you have input as to what you want to see and will ensure that your specific requirements are adhered to with respect and precision. Over the years Mariano has been most helpful in recommending connections in other areas that he does not speciifcally service. No request is too small or too difficult - effort is always made! He is most knowledgeable about accommodations and self-drive and things to do to make your stay even more enjoyable! I have enjoyed some extraordinary restaurants that he has taken me to - most that never really cater to tourists. He has opened his home and his heart to me, my family and my friends and acquaintances equally. Mariano and his family are truly wonderful people, dedicated to ensuring the comfort, satisfaction and education of their clients and doing so with sincerity, kindness and professionalism.

Thank you Mariano - for all the wonderful trip of the past and the ones for the future!

Bueno Feste e Felice 2013!

Mariano_Fiorentino, Proprietario at Pleasant Travel - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Hi,
I have seen the appreciative message for my company on this web site.
It is great to know that our efforts are so much appreciated. It makes me
so glad to realize that the hard work we put in makes such a good impression.

Thank you !!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Recently home from a cruise that took in Naples. Through reading excellent reviews I booked Pleasant Travel to take us to see the Royal palace at Caserta and Herculaneum. We were met at the port by our driver Antonio and Priscilla our guide. Priscilla is English but has lived in Sorrento for many years and has a love of the area that shows in her knowledge of the history and culture of the whloe area. They were both very good company and made our day very enjoyable and comfortable. Priscilla made sure that we had books to take home to further our knowledge of sights seen and whetted our appetites for another visit to the area. Book this company. You will have a great day.

Mariano_Fiorentino, Proprietario at Pleasant Travel - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

I have been reading through the reviews on trip advisor and just wanted to
say a big thank you for taking the time to send in your comments.

Thank you !! Mariano

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Having just returned from a holiday in Italy I want to put on record my satisfaction
and thanks for the fantastic trip we had along the Amalfi coast on our recent visit
to Italy. From the various reviews we picked out MarianoFiorentino's Pleasantravel
as the most credible. Antonio and Priscilla gave us the most wonderful experience
of the Sorrento Amalfi coastline. Antonio was a courteous and experienced driver
and Priscilla was only too happy to share her knowledge of the area with us together
with a mixture of humour and even some recipes.. It was an unforgettable day
enhanced by the lunch we enjoyed at a wonderful family restaurant right up above the
coast in the hills near Ravello. I will surely recommend your Company to all my
friends and hope to use your services again. Thank you, thank you, thank you !!!!

1  Thank William V

I have read the appreciative feedback for my company and it is nice to know
that you appreciated our professional service.

Mariano Fiorentino