“Tour of Sorrento and Pompeii”

Iaccarino Sorrento Limousine Service
Ranked #1 of 150 Tours in Sorrento
More attraction details
Owner description: Our goal is to offer a professional and first class service, in modern and high quality Mercedes vehicles of various sizes, while driving you to the most enchanting spots of the Campania region like the Archeological sites of Pompei and Herculaneum, the town of Sorrento, Mounth Vesuvius and the Amalfi Coast (Positano, Amalfi, Ravello) or for your transfer services from/to any destinations (Capodichino Naples Airport, Naples Central Train Station, Naples Harbour, Rome Airport, etc.).
London, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Tour of Sorrento and Pompeii”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Sorrento Limousine Service was recommended by friends of friends. Communicating with Tony via e-mail to make arrangements was very efficient. He replied promptly to questions and provided quotes when requested. On the day our ship docked, the driver, Lello, was there to greet us. He spoke good English and was very friendly. He took us to Pompeii and arranged for an excellent guide to take us through the ruins. He then drove us to Sorrento and took us to a charming restaurant for lunch and then let us walk around the town centre before returning us to the ship. A very pleasant and relaxing day without the pressures of deadlines. Would recommend the service and would use it again if the opportunity arises.

Visited January 2013

Englewood, New Jersey, United States
“Tony was Amazing”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I am very late to write this review but my husband and I traveled to Italy for our honeymoon back in September. We took the train from Rome to Naples and needed a transfer to our hotel in Sorrento. After reading numerous reviews on TripAdvisor we decided to book Sorrento Limousine Service and tony came to pick us up. He was the nicest man ever! He was there on time waiting for us and helped put our bags in the car. On the 45 minute drive to Sorrento tony gave us a narration of everything we were passing as if we had hired him to give a private tour! I couldn't recommend tony and Sorrento Limousine Service enough. You won't be disappointed!

Visited September 2012
Alexandria, Virginia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Day on the Amalfi Coast”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Booking a tour with Sorrento Limousine Service via email prior to traveling to Italy was extremely easy. Tony was very prompt in responding to my emails and answering all of my questions. The scheduled date for the tour (November 20) turned out to be a rainy day, and Tony was very accommodating in allowing us to postpone until the next day, which I realize may not have been possible during high season. Our driver/ tour guide Raffaele (Tony's father) arrived promptly at our hotel, and a truly fun and wonderful day began. He shared many interesting facts about the area, and pointed out many things to us that we would certainly have missed otherwise. We spent time wandering around Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello; made a few stops enroute, including a number of scenic points, a ceramics store, and an olive oil manufacturer; and had lunch at an absolutely wonderful restaurant in Ravello. Raffaele was incredibly friendly, entertaining, and funny, even singing "That's Amore" as we cruised through one of the towns. My husband, daughter, and I enjoyed our tour and time with Raffaele so much that we arranged for him to provide transfer service from Sorrento to the Naples train station the next morning. It was my birthday, so enroute to the train, Raffaele led my family in singing Happy Birthday. At the train station, he helped take all of our luggage into the station, and ensured that we were fine before he left. By the time we left, we felt we had a new friend in Italy.

Visited November 2012
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Best Day on Amalfi Coast”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

My husband and I recently visited the Amalfi Coast and booked the Sorrento Limousine Service for a day trip. We have been travelling through Europe for about 5 weeks and this was certainly one of our highlights.
Our driver Tony was fabulous; he was friendly and amiable and his local knowledge was extensive: with many funny anecdotes to highlight the tour conversation.
Nothing was rushed and at no time did we feel pressured into doing something or being somewhere. The lunch at Ravello was lovely; I highly recommend the Bean Soup!! and on our way home Tony took us to visit a local olive grower and we were able to have a private tasting of her beautiful oils:
The Amalfi Coast is truly magnificent and must been seen with someone who is experienced in negotiating the roads, traffic and parking. We cannot recommend this service highly enough.

Visited October 2012
New Orleans
“Tony is tops”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Tony provided us with a splendid tour of the Amalfi coast. He is very knowledgable, enthusiastic and cooperative. We could focus on the sights because of his cautious driving. We enjoyed a very entertaining and informative tour with no hassles. -HarryT

Visited November 2012