“Hospitality and Fresh, Delicious Cibo!”
Review of Mondo Bio

Mondo Bio
Ranked #109 of 286 Restaurants in Sorrento
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
West Hartford, Connecticut
“Hospitality and Fresh, Delicious Cibo!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I stumbled over Mondo Bio Café one night walking back to my hotel in Sorrento. While I do not practice a vegan diet, I was curious to see how it tasted in Italy. When I arrived, they were about to begin closing, but the gentleman, whose name I cannot remember, allowed me to place the final order. I had not tried pesto over pasta during my trip to Italy, so they were able to prepare a plate of penne pasta with a side of fresh grilled vegetables. For dessert I had a wonderful piece of an almond flavored coffee cake. What I will remember most is how sweet and willing the chef and his staff were in accommodating me last minute! Stop by, you will be pleasantly surprised!

• Visited August 2013

Lake Mary, Florida
“great food and price”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Loved eating there. Food fresh, tasty and not expensive. It was hard for us to find following the map we had from the location we were. But easy to find from downtown. It is very close to the train station. Restaurant is very small.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank FaccioStoria
Silicon Valley
“Welcomed Surprise”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

It was hard for me to believe that there's a vegan/vegetarian option in Sorrento, I had to see it for myself.
My expectations weren't very high, but the food not only tasted really good, but it was a very decent price! My tofu ravioli pasta dish and lemonade were 10E, which was true for others at my table too. I tried a friend's gnocchi and minestrone soup (special of the day) and liked theirs too!
The outdoor seating area is serene-looking, although a little noisy from the scooters and cars on the street below. If you have time, check out the vegetarian store/market next to the restaurant as well.
P.S. "Bio" means organic. The host/waiter, to make sure we were interested in eating at the restaurant, told us everything was organic and vegetarian before we sat down.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank lws07
Torquay, United Kingdom
“So nice to have good vegetarian food”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Well worth finding (near bus & train station) Unusual for us to get a good choice of food abroad. Quite small but friendly owner and food (& wine) was very good - would recommend and return

Visited September 2013
1 Thank kei186259
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and friendly service”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

My partner is veggie so we were pleased when we found this gem. Great food lots of choice friendly staff and such s relaxed atmosphere.

• Visited September 2013