Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Astarita Car Service Sorrento tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Astarita Car Service Sorrento
from $29.81
from $103.47
from $41.27
from $108.92
More Info
All reviews car service naples airport amalfi coast train station day trip great car comfortable car return trip no hesitation in recommending wonderful driver highly recommend this company anyone traveling mercedes van safe driver sorrento area his knowledge barbara
Selected filters
Reviewed May 28, 2019

Absolutely First Class. Wonderful Experience!! I would rate higher than a 5 star experience.
Thank you again, Mona I will Book you for sure in the future and for all my clients traveling to Italy.
mona@travelleaders.com

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Sorrentocarservice, Responsabile reception at Astarita Car Service Sorrento, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are so happy to read your review, many thanks.
This is really important for us and we will be at your complete disposal for your future visit in our area.

Reviewed May 27, 2019

If I could, I would give this company 10 stars. They were so easy to communicate with to make our reservations for car service to and from the Naples train station from Sorrento. Their price was very fair and they offered additional services while enroute, including the stop to tour Pompeii which we booked for the trip down to Sorrento. Marco was our driver and he was outstanding. On time at the train station, stopped to we could eat lunch at a great seafood restaurant in Pompeii, and then arranged a private tour guide for Pompeii at our request, at the last minute. Our return driver was equally prompt and easy to spend time with. Cars for both trips were clean and comfortable. This was just a great experience and I can recommend them with comfidence - I would definitely use them again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Sorrentocarservice, Responsabile reception at Astarita Car Service Sorrento, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2019

Many thanks for your kind review.
This is something really important for us and our future clients.
Hope to see you soon in our area and assist you again for a different experience.
Best Regards

Reviewed May 26, 2019

If you want to enjoy a full day Amalfi coast experience in a private Mercedes con a private guide use "My Sorrento excursions".You get a professional guide Inna,who knows all the nice views on the coast.She will pick you up or from Naples,or from Sorrento and will dedicate the full day to show you the pearls of this Italian paradise - starting from Sorrento you will visit first Positano - famous with its villas,a place preffered from celebrities,where also you can find small boutiques with nice linen cloths and lether sandals,then you go to Amalfi,where you can see the ancient church and "dive" into small streets full of Italian spirit,you could taste granita al limone with strawberries or fritta mista - small fish,octopus,shrimps,garnished with fresh lemon slice.After Amalfi the road leads very picturesque close to the sea and the guide will show you a rare view on the Fiordo di furore,a place where you will hold your breath in front of all the beauty you will see with your eyes.She will stop also at a small ceramic factory ,where you could buy or order your colorful round table made from vulcanic stone and then nicely decorated in all fresh colors of the area - lemons,olives,sun and sea.Then the road leads up the hills surrounded of lemon gardens and up on the top you reach another wonderful place - Ravello.It's known by his music festivals in open space,there you could visit Villa Rufolo and Villa Cimbrone, from where the panoramic view will make you think you are in paradise! You will be amazed and totally satisfied with the services of Inna!

1  Thank tea0808
Reviewed May 22, 2019

I honestly can’t fault this company they did everything perfectly. I trolled through the internet looking to book this trip and as soon as I came on their website it struck me as very professional. There are cheaper options but you get what you pay for. All communication was clear and prompt which gave me confidence, our driver was on time and spoke very good English. He was a local and had lots of information on all the places we went. His driving style was relaxed and professional which despite the usual heavy traffic made the day very enjoyable and relaxing. We went to all the places we wanted to see and had a good amount of time at each stop.
A wonderful day, thank you.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Sorrentocarservice, Responsabile reception at Astarita Car Service Sorrento, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2019

My dear client,
many thanks for your kind words.
It is always a big pleasure to assist you while you visit our area.
Hope to see you soon and for sure me and my staff will be at your complete disposal

Reviewed May 21, 2019

The Amalfi Coast is a "must-see" when visiting Italy! However, I would never attempt to drive on this road!! Hiring a private car and driver from Astarita Car Service was the best decision we made for our vacation in Italy! Our driver, Matteo, was excellent. Not too chatty to allow us to relax and soak in the view, but offered information when appropriate and answered all our questions. This day was definitely one of our favorites for our 2 week stay in Italy!! Highly recommend!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Many thanks for your review and it has been a big pleasure for us to assist you while you were in our beautiful country.

Hope to see you soon!