“Not my favourite.. But still good!”

Taverna Sorrentina Sweet Dreams
Ranked #42 of 334 Restaurants in Sorrento
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We will be back in March 2018, with better dishes, the best Italian wines, Italian beers and with a welcoming service ... and above all at reasonable prices !!!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was one of those restaurants which unfortunately did not really impress me. I must specify that the staff was the friendliest and I cannot complain about the food neither, because it was good- and also true value for money, I must say. However, given the vast competition which Sorrento boasts when it comes to Italian restaurants and pizzerias, this was not my favorite. It is a good find for someone who would like a quick bite to eat... but other than that, I believe that there are better options!

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (639)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visited this restaurant last year so went back again this year, it's still the same maybe slightly better. The salad,s and drink are reasonably priced and quite adequate. Great for people watching and the antics of the local drivers.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Have been travelling Italy for 4weeks and come across this little restaurant not far from our accommodation, the 1st time we went indulged in the sliced sirloin steak with chips and salad (excellent), the second time i had the fresh pasta with salmon and my wife had fresh pasta with egg plant and sausage in tomato sauce both meals were excellent, the staff were very friendly and helpful i would highly reccomend this restaurant if you are in Sorrento Italy.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant was close to our hotel and decided to give it a whirl due to the many good reviews and good price point. We didn’t realise but it was the Napoli vs Liverpool soccer match night and so the restaurant had multiple tvs set up to watch from. This made the atmosphere great with all the Brits and staff heckling each other. The service was amazing with all staff making you feel comfortable and happy from the get go. I ordered the spaghetti aglio e olio and my partner the bolognese. Both were lovely! Would come back again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great food, great music, great hosts and great drinks.

After a couple of visits you feel like family. The staff are fabulous, and very helpful in offering advice about what to see and do.

The food is fantastic, and well priced in comparison with the rest of Sorrento.

Well situated for the main pedestrianised walkway through the heart of Sorrento.