“Wonderful”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2013

We booked for 1 meal and went back for the remaining 2 nights of our stay. Charming staff. Fresh, simple, well-cooked food. A great find. Highly recommended

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Nice family run place - portions of food are generous. Lovely to see the wood-burning oven for pizza. Family run place. Very good value.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

My boyfriend and I went there because the restaurant we wanted to go to was closed. What can I say? like in most touristic places, restaurants don't have good food, especially for Italians who can not be easily fooled like many foreigners. This osteria was very disappointing, food was really poor. It's better to choose another place to have lunch.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Very beautiful restaurant. We were a group of four, but young, so we weren't seated very comfortably. Basically, we had a push surrounding us, dripping around/on us, and less sun. Still, the waiter seemed very attentive and service was quick. My friends were very happy with their seafood pasta, and I was very pleased with my Sorrentine Gnocchi. Overall a very delicious meal.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We went for dinner at "Osteria del Buonconvento". We were seated outside (only few tables are available in the front of the restaurant). The waiter served us a free starter (two bruschettas with tomatoes). Then, my wife and I ordered two different kinds of seafood pasta and they were both served on shell plates. The pasta was "al dente" and the "pachino" (campari) tomatoes so juicy.
As second course I ordered a seafood mix and it was absolutely outstanding. The meal was paired with a "Falanghina del Sannio" (white) wine. As final course we order a "trio" to share and we really enjoyed the three small desserts served on a nice square plate. Limoncello and espresso beautifully concluded the dinner. Overall our dining experience was really good and I strongly recommend this restaurant.