TripAdvisor
Sorrento
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great Views, Great Dinner”

Ristorante Bagni Delfino
Ranked #7 of 336 Restaurants in Sorrento
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We're open from 1st April to 31st October. We accept only reservation by phone, thank you!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I went there during our honeymoon stay in Sorrento. We were staying in Maison La Minervetta (a hotel nearby) and we were really looking forward to our dinner here due to having seen the marvelous reviews of this restaurant. The food was gorgeous. My husband opted for some seafood pasta whereas I chose the fresh fish. The sea views complemented our meals nicely – and the dinner was pleasantly romantic.

The only negative remark I must point out is that since this restaurant is very popular with both locals and tourists alike, the servants might appear to be a bit dismissive since the place is very busy. Otherwise, the food and ambiance were gorgeous, and I highly recommend visiting this restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (7,774)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful. Seated immediately without a reservation. Service fast and friendly. Great food.

Bit of a hike, I presume you could taxi

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great restaurant which is a little on the more expensive side in Sorrento however for the quality of food you get it is well worth the money. Great setting overlooking the sea.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Whilst sorrento and the amalfi coast is indeed a stunning place to visit this charming family run restaurant is the jewel in the crown. don't think family run in the standard sense think in the sense of the Roux family! the food is simple local and sooo tasty. the staff however are the real magic. Luisa and her brothers go the extra mile to make you feel so special. we went 3 times in 2 days...

1  Thank Chelseataff
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We first went here for lunch and the meal was so good we decided to go back for dinner! This is a family run large restaurant which is right on the water. There are many places to chose from on the docks but this place is special. Our waiter the first day was Giuseppe a 24 year old man who has a very big personality and is a special person. He made us feel like family and even told us how he cooks gnocchi at home. His mom, uncle and brother are all part of the large professional staff. They are very well trained and move quickly through the room.
The food was top rated. We had a few salads of arugula and cherry tomatoes as well as a great mixed salad. My wife likes her food simple no garlic or dressings and they were very accommodating. She had a great branzino for dinner and I had pasta with lagostine that was quite tasty.
The day before for lunch I had an awesome mussels dish. I noticed swordfish being ordered and it look very good. They have a vast amount of liquor and wines. This place is a must stop if you want quality, service and location!
Ciao my friends