“Outstanding”

Reserve a Table
Mon, 9/23
8:00 PM
Ranked #2 of 334 Restaurants in Sorrento
Description: The traditional recipes that we offer are unique for the choice of ingredients, the ways and times of preparation and dishes with which they are prepared and served. We propose a journey through these dishes of sea and land composed of fresh and organic ingredients rich in history and enriched with new flavors that leave their authenticity unchanged.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Incredible tasting food and such a friendly service and atmosphere. 5*

We ate a stunning 3 course dinner here on the 14/8 and the standard of food produced was truely amazing. Nesseled away down one of Sorrentos beautiful side streets, it perfectly captures the setting of such a beautiful place but without experiencing the heavy foot traffic on the main tourist trails.

It's well priced and the presentation from start to finish was visual delight. The drinks menu steps away from the conventional and offers a smaller variety of microbrewery beers and local sourced wines all of which the knowledgable staff were happy to help you navigate.

The restaurant itself is clean, fresh and holds a great fusion of old and new. I would whole heartedly recommend trying here if you love great tasting fresh food cooked to a very high quality standard.

I really could'nt find fault with my experience here and for me was a well earned 5* food adventure.

Enjoy!

1  Thank Trailsandadventure
Write a reviewReviews (118)

Reviewed August 16, 2019

Great food, great relaxed setting and brilliant service without being over attentive. Octopus wasn’t something I’d usually order but it was a real treat...kids had the burger, which was equally stunning - we’ll be back...

1  Thank Stuart M
Reviewed August 14, 2019 via mobile

Best dinner we had when we were in Sorrento, The food was gorgeous! Unfortunately we only found it on our last night so only got to eat there once!

1  Thank 202clarem
Reviewed August 13, 2019 via mobile

I really wish this could be my local. The chef understands and respects regional ingredients but is not enslaved by tradition. The staff are attentive but not intrusive . The dining room is contemporary but not OTT. Food and wine perfect. Making a living by running a restaurant is a really tough choice, and i think they have every chance of success ( and by the way, the grilled octopus is perfection).

1  Thank hedonista2015
Reviewed August 4, 2019

There are so many restaurants in Sorrento but this is definitely one of the best. I had lunch there with my wife and sister-in-law and we all loved it.
The menu was extensive and had unusual options - not just Italian but also some middle Eastern dishes.
My wife and I both had seafood (mussels, clams) and my sister-in-law had pasta.
The waitress was very attentive and friendly.
The decor was very fresh and tasteful.
The best of many lunches we had in Sorrento.
We will visit again when we return to Sorrento in the future.

Date of visit: July 2019