“GF Paradise”

Ranked #2 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Sorrento
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2019

My GF wife and I ate here twice - it was fantastic - not often a GF friendly place is exactly as described - but this is a great. Awesome choices for GF and no gf alike. Nice for us to go home with a cake.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (586)

Reviewed July 30, 2019 via mobile

Came here in passing for some ice cream and it was fantastic, best I had in my 2 weeks touring Italy and with 6 more days in sorrento I have came here every day for some more 4 euros for a decent sized cup with 3 scoops.

We also stopped for lunch one day, food was great fast and polite service would definitely recommend it for anyone in the area.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

Some friends and I came here for gelato on July 6th. The small was an alright amount for 2€; not bad. They really only offered the typical flavors, but I tried to get the most unique ones that they had, which ended up just being zuppa inglese and alpenliebe. I was not all that into the taste, but it was not bad. My friends got chocolate mousse and vanilla, and both of those flavors were better. The cone was not good; it was just the cheap kind.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 30, 2019

I went to this Bar/Cafe/Pasticceria several times in our 2 week stay in Sorrento. The service was usually very quick and the waiters were attentive. There is a good selection of cakes and the coffee is very good. It was generally quite popular and occasionally all outside tables were taken. It was one of the best all round cafes and was located on the main pedestrianised street Corsa Italia and was a great place to sit and watch the world go by.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 29, 2019 via mobile

Me & my partner have just come back from Sorrento, and we visited this bar/cafe several times!

They do lots of cooked food, we loved the pizza! It tasted delicious and so fresh!

There is also a large cake counter with something for everyone, and lots of tasty local specialities, such as meringues, tiramisu, lemon cakes, cannelloni, rum baba... The list goes on!

Everytime we ate here the food was delicious and reasonably priced, and when we come back to sorrento in the future we will definitely be back in for a cake, or two! :)

Date of visit: June 2019