“Not recommended” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pizzeria Aurora Sorrento

Pizzeria Aurora Sorrento
Ranked #111 of 271 Restaurants in Sorrento
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
DC
“Not recommended”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

The food is just not very good here yet you're paying tourist prices. If you are in Italy, you deserve good tasting food. This was one of my 2 or 3 most disappointing meals in Italy during an almost two week trip there.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank travelerBobDc

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Good Italian food but expensive for what you get.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

The food was very tasty, we had two pizzas as a quick lunch and they were a good size and we did very much enjoy them, we had a plain, and the seafood pizza, both with good amounts of topping.

The location is very central to the Piazza Tasso and so you do pay way over the odds for what you got, €30 nearly for two pizza's and two fanta's is very steep, go into the side streets and you will find places just as good for alot cheaper.

• Visited April 2013
Rome, Italy
“Nice pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

Great pizza and pasta but the vodka pasta is fantastic! Waitress was so friendly and the atmosphere was great!

• Visited March 2013
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
“Colin Ship”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

I have eaten at Pizza Aurora over 30 times having been a ship's CD for many years in the 90's. My wife and I always talk about one day going back to the fabulous Pizza Aurora. The manager was always friendly and I was greeted by the wholefamily as if I was the Pope! I will go back and as we speak are planning a trip to Italy with Pizza Aurora as an integral part of the journey! A whole block of Buffalo Mozzarella Cheese is a deep-rooted memory as is their homemade Limoncino..

• Visited February 2013
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Nice Lunch Break”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

My wife and I stopped in for lunch while on vacation as we were in need of food and refreshments. The location is very convenient being right in the square and we were fortunate to get seating outside and enjoy the fantastic weather. I knew I would enjoy the lunch when I saw they had Allegrini Amarone on the wine list. We started off with the wine while we waited for our pizza to be prepared. When the pizza arrived it was hot and delicious, made with fresh ingredients. Our server was efficient and courteous which helped to heighten our overall dining experience. We would definitely go back.

• Visited October 2012