“Shut this please for good sake down”
Review of Semola Pasta Bar

Semola Pasta Bar
Ranked #204 of 311 Restaurants in Sorrento
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is from far the worst Restaurant which I have ever experienced.
Bad food, bad service , evetything was bad.
The owner who is the Director of the Local Musuem should be ashamed.
Do not go there if you don't want to destroy your evening

1  Thank oneshot2018

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

First, when Go to any restaurant, I take a look how people enjoy their food and what they eat. There in Semola I did see many happy people enjoying their food and life. After the dinner I was so happy as the other customrs there. Very good atmosphare, good food, friendly and helpful service. That is what I like. Now I am home and try to make my own food as good as how they made it. It is not easy. But I try.

1  Thank EilaMalmi
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

The best pasta in the town. Waiter and manager were very friendly as well as enthusiastic and told the story of the chosen food. Another time I took the pasta ”chef recommended” by the waiter outside the menu .... was so good that it would be worth adding to the menu. Young, fresh and kind of keen staff of what they are doing. Not in the old formulas, as you get what we have allways done. Allthough their food is made by honouring the tradition.

1  Thank Jyrki I
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Tbe service was terrible.
The waiter was very kind, but the mananger was really RUDE !
I ordered a Carbonara and it was away down of what we expect from a Italian.
The porcion was really small and there was no tasty.
The bruschetta was in a good porcion but tasty industrial food.

1  Thank Daniel B
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

We visited here twice as we enjoyed it so much. There is a fantastic range of pasta on offer and the starters in particular are AMAZING. You could even try one of their sweet pasta options (One was Nutella). I decided to go for the local gnocchi and it was delicious. You must try the burrata which is similar to mozzarella it was so so so so so so so so so so so delicious. The place is very inviting and there is even pasta hanging overhead!

1  Thank KatieN445