“Brilliant”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Total surprise at how lovely food was, just came across this place wandering for a restaurant. Dealt with three vegetarians easily and happily make you anything you want even off menu! Chef gave us four treats as well which went down very well. Loved the sexy waiters too!!

1  Thank Laura S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,844)

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Food and service outstanding, but at these prices my wife and I would have appreciated not being beside a 3 generational family who treated the place like it was McDonalds. One self entitled child and indulgent parents, aunts and grandfather spoiled our night. The open room provides no buffer. And while I'm ranting why don't people know how to dress? Not the restaurants fault but a cautious warning.

Robert Turnbull

1  Thank Robert T
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Eaten at many michelin starred places...This place needs work! Some nice dishes. Amuse bouche was great. Nice breads and friendly service.. But not a one star in my eyes. Went a bit downhill after a few courses. Much better places to eat in Sorrento. Oh and I felt like I was in a cafe.. they had the radio on!!

2  Thank AngelRhapsody
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Perfect Location , Unbelievable service and Delicious foods highly recommended . Little expensive but definitely worth it .

1  Thank aytugfb
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Eat here on our last evening too cap a memorable holiday in a beautiful part of the world!

we took the taster menu which the chefs tailored to my wife's dislike which was exceptional. we both have been lucky enough to have eaten at other Michelin star restaurants however to date this is the best due to the menu/ service and experience.

Not the cheapest place we have dinned however worth every penny and hopefully one day we can return.

Diolch