Review Highlights

Simon L
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
via mobile
A mostly enjoyable morning with Futuro Mare

A mostly enjoyable morning with Futuro Mare We had a morning snorkeling tour of four hours with... read more

Reviewed August 8, 2018
amigoblanco
Tel Aviv, Israel

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

My daughter Tia (12) and I had a fantastic diving trip with Sorrento Diving this morning. Our instructor Mariangela was very good in introducing Tia to her first sea dive. The boat carried a large range of kit and sizes so everything was comfortable. We sailed 10 minutes up the coast and dived in 5 - 10 metres depth. Mariangela stayed with Tia getting her used to equalising her ear pressure and giving her lots of confidence. Tia loved the experience. We saw lots of sea life and also stopped to snorkel at a natural inlet on the way back to port. Would recommend to anybody.

Reviewed August 10, 2018

We started late but ended up having a private trip for two snorkeling. It was nice to be floating in the crystal blue water and the guide dived down to point out things we might have missed.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

A mostly enjoyable morning with Futuro Mare
We had a morning snorkeling tour of four hours with Mariangela and the diving master of the club (unfortunately I don't remember the name of this wonderful man). But I should start my review few days earlier with the responsiveness of Mariangela to all my inquiry mails and the easiness of setting day and time for my family tour. The tour itself was magnificent. We had few stops, whether just for short refreshment swimming in hidden small bays or for longer snorkeling sites seeing. Everything went smoothly, and the all experience was perfect. Thank you Mariangela and thanks to your team.

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

My dad, my sister and I (me and my sister are teenagers) went and did the €50 4 hour snorkeling trip. The woman who ran the trip was so friendly, and the whole trip had a lovely atmosphere. The trip feels really personal, and you get to see the coastline of Sorrento and a bit of Capri. The boat has a permit to enter a marine reserve which has an abundance of marine wildlife. You are taken to the best places going in the area along with some fun non-snorkelling extras. We got to visit a Roman villa and swim into it, and then we were taken to an amazing natural waterfall coming down the mountains. It was absolutely brilliant. Good prices, brilliant atmosphere, it was everything I could have hoped for and more. I would greatly advise a trip with this company! It isn't like a massive chain, this one woman runs it which makes the experience so personal. Couldn't ask for more!

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

I wish there were more than five stars to give here. My son and I took their discovery diving experience and it was just perfect. Perfect all around. First, the owner, Maria-Angela, is a true professional who understands safety, the sea, the equipment, and human psychology. She was thoughtful and considerate already from the first phone call. She literally took us by the hand. And this does not mean it was a beginner's toy experience. Before we knew it, were very deep, but calm and very happy. With her attitude and personality, and her crew, who were all exceptionally nice and who clearly love giving and love welcoming newcomers. This was the highlight of our weeklong trip to this beautiful area. I cannot recommend more. Do yourself to this treat.

Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

We did the snorkelling option this morning. What a great morning it was. The Marine protected area was great & we saw plenty of fish , many different colours! Annie was our snorkel guide & she was very friendly & extremely knowledgeable about the area. The rest of the staff were lovely too. It was a trip with a great atmosphere. Highly recommended!

2  Thank sianyj073
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

This was an effortless experience, one of the most friendly dive centres I have been too. Two great dives, they acknowledge your experience and you are off. Would highly recommend, my wife had a go at snorkling and backed out because the water was too choppy. They insisted we wouldn't pay the full amount; this was an incredibly kind gesgure.

1  Thank Steven B
Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

Dived with this excellent centre whilst recently on holiday in sorrento. Have nothing bad to say about my experience as they are one of the best I've dived with.first class equipment, which they were only too happy to show me when I asked before making my booking.the dive boat is very good with toilet facility on board.the owner, mariangela and staff were very obliging and really couldn't do enough for you. The diving mainly consisted of wall dives, close to shore, varying depths. As in another review I recently saw on here, you just have to take your time, don't rush and you will see plenty...they certainly don't rush divers and are happy to go at a leisurely pace , whatever suits you. Tip: the water temp varies greatly from 26 near surface to 17 in places, I was happy I brought my 5 mil suit. Hope to come to this lovely place again and if and when I do, I will be returning to this dive centre. You deserve success in your business as you are good at what you do. N.b. I stayed in piano Di sorrento this time but will stay in town next time as taxis can work out very expensive.

1  Thank wackojackoNorthWales
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Had a great day with Lorenzo and the other diviers on the RIB. Myself and my girlfriend were snorkeling while the others on the boat were scuba diving. A great highlight was snorkeling over and watching the scuba divers. A great experience had in the marine reserve, which is not accessible to any other regular non licence boats.
We got a pick-up from the hotel, to marina della lobra, and dropped back into sorrento on the RIB.

Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

July 24, 2016- I had a fabulous day with this crew!! Safe! Informative! Friendly! Fun!! Professional! Alex was fabulous taking me snorkeling. He dove down deep pulling out sea urchins and 2 different star fish for me to handle all while explaining to me all about them. He explained all the fish I would probably see so I knew in advance what to look for. He had great underwater communication when there was something to see (we saw 3 groupers) so I was sure to not miss it! Second location was just as great! Waters were kinda rough but they made great attempts to minimize that so our day was not at all effected! Experienced and I would highly recommend this company to snorkel. I heard the diving guests saying they had great dives and were really excited about all that they had seen. There was one guest new to diving and Mariangela was very patient, positive and kind working with her. This is not my first snorkel boat tour, but it has been one that I will always remember!