“This is a must do restaurant. It's great !”

AZZ! Bar - italian Tavern - Casual Italian Dining
Ranked #26 of 309 Restaurants in Sorrento
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were visiting Sorrento for five nights. We had dinner at Azz! on two nights and nearly made it a third but something cropped up. The food is excellent. It's a real find. The staff are fantastic and so friendly. We thoroughly enjoyed it and hope to return one day. Thank you to all at Azz!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was a very hot day when we stopped outside Azz at the end of July! I am so glad we did. We ordered Lasagna and tomato salad and came back the next day for more. Raffaelle and Giusi are lovely people. Raffaelle lovingly cooks his food to a very high standard. The Lasagna and wine at 12 euro each is good value after the high prices of Rome. I would strongly recommend Azz! Thanks Raff and Guisi. Anne and Dave UK

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

While the reviews piqued my interest, it was the manager's replies that tickled us so much we just had to eat here. And it's exactly what we were expecting - good food, reasonable prices and friendly service. I had the lasagne + wine special and I have to say, quite apart from the ace lasagne, the amount of wine served along with it was more than generous! My only regret is that we didn't meet the owner or hear any of the repartee from our nice spot outside - we had to settle for a cool breeze and watching Sorrento wander past, which was just lovely. If you want a nice, casual dining experience with beaut food to boot, I definitely recommend it. Cheers!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Dined at Azz on the recommendation of friends who came the previous year and we loved it! Very friendly service and Raphael the chef came over and chatted to us after our meal. The lasagne is absolutely delicious and at €12 including a glass of wine it’s incredible value. My daughters carbonara pizza was her favourite pizza of the holiday! Would recommend booking, especially if you want an outside table.

1  Thank Caledonia_14
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We ate lunch at this Sorrento city centre bar while on holiday. Friendly staff and lovely food were on view for us. Bruschette with tomato and tuna and a chicken salad were washed down with great coffee. Price wise, not too bad, around 25 euros.