Ways to Experience Travel Etc.
from $84.38
from $100.13
from $10.31
from $77.63
More Info
All reviews amalfi coast experience our tour guide small group tour boat trip minute climb garibaldi station brown bag booked this tour travel company tour cost pompeii vesuvius views are amazing path of the gods small bus excellent boat great trip half day tour
Selected filters
Reviewed January 23, 2020

Booked the trip via our Jet 2 rep in Sorrento. The choice of guide and the driver were superb. Passionate well informed guide who showed us what to look and where. She explained the important landmarks, the celebrity haunts and where to go in each destination. The driver in handling the tight winding roads with such expertise made sure we progressed through the tour as quickly as possible, maximising the time available at each stop. We went in mid-Sept. and the roads were extremely busy.
Full marks to the both of them,.

Date of experience: September 2019
3  Thank lakehousehold
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

Extremely disappointed as our guide did not check the road closures. This meant we only got through 1/3 of our tour. The road had been closed for days and the guides acted like it was a big surprise event that day!! What’s most disappointing is they have taken no responsibility and offered a minor refund!! So sad for us and the others in the group and so frustrated with their poor customer service

1  Thank 24damiend
Reviewed January 13, 2020

Everything was perfect, and I would have to say it was the vacation of a life time . I will do all I can to promote your company and your services. Thank you so very much for having arranged the magnificent trip we took!! Of cource, it is high standard for a good price.

1  Thank herbertphilip676
Reviewed January 5, 2020

Lucia Pompeii Guide provided an excellent tour by Lucia herself. She is very knowledgeable and personable. Our group of 14 family members enjoyed her guided tours. We were not able to see Vesuvius due to very windy weather making it unsafe. Instead, Lucia suggested seeing Herculaneum which was very interesting as well. I highly recommend Lucia.

Reviewed January 3, 2020

Was disappointed that our group couldn't see Positano (my main reason for tour). Supposedly there were rocks in the road. When I returned home I learned of other people during the same timeframe that got to go and see Positano. Very bothered.

2  Thank mlcndaly