Open today: 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM

Ways to Experience Travel Etc.
from $86.91
from $103.14
from $86.91
from $45.20
More Info
All reviews amalfi coast experience our tour guide small group tour euro pp brown bag boat trip booked this tour pompei and mt vesuvius entry fee path of the gods views are amazing great trip great guide half day tour courteous driver highly recommend this trip crazy drivers
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2019

My first GVV, we flew to Rome and did the Amalfi Coast, total time one week. I purchased all the offered upgrades, and the total cost for both of us was $2400. That's really inexpensive. The half day tour to Pompeii and the full day Amalfi Coast tour both were great. We also did the San Sebastian Catacomb tour on our own which was great. The two hotels arranged by GVV were fine. The Hotel Towers (Sorrento) across from Vesuvius was really nice. The Pineta Palace Hotel in Rome was very nice, but in a not so nice area. But then Rome, is not one of the nicest cities either, it is a bit gritty in case you haven't been there yet (I've been several times). Bottom line, I would do a GVV vacay again. You get what you pay for, and while this was very inexpensive, it was also very good!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

A phantastic tour with a very phantastic guide. Thank you Ettore for showing us the spectacular Amalfi coast, not only the magnificent landscapes around the charming
Positano, Amalfi or Ravello, but also the many other details of their history.
I also reccommend the boat tour to have a perfect day!

1  Thank nanda363
Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

Early start but an enjoyable day. My advice would be that if you are of a certain age, a rest day scheduled would be a good plan.
Vesuvius is not an easy stroll as some sites say, more a proper hike up that takes at least 30 minutes or so to complete.
Coming down is much easier.
The views are amazing.
Pompeii was fantastic (Herculaneum btw is even better!) and our guide was fine and helpful.
The lunch they suggested worked fine too €14.
A good choice.
Thanks

2  Thank davidjohncole
Reviewed March 23, 2019

I had an excellent day in Pompeii with Travel Etc.and couldn't recommend their tours enough. I took one of their tours with my wife for my birthday and had the experience of a lifetime learning from the knowledgeable guide (Daniella) and exploring the ancient city. I accidentally forgot my sweatshirt on the bus (they provided transportation to and from my hotel on-time and comfortably) and Travel Etc. went out of their way to have it returned before the end of the night! They are exceptional!

1  Thank aaronkl
Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

Roberto was an excelente and knowledgeable guide. Funny. Bravo to the driver Michele driving thru those narrow roads. I would do this tour again if im in the area.

3  Thank ElyRosa72