2,307 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2017

Where do I start with this ?
It is supposed to be a 4 star hotel, I wonder how it obtained that rating ?
I booked the stay through a booking site, the hotel advertised that they had free parking, which was one of the reasons I picked it as I had a rental car. There was no free parking, in fact the hotel didn't even have it's own car park ! Over the 3 nights we stayed this cost me over €100 extra. The reception staff couldn't care less, in fact they were really aggressive when I told them that the hotel was advertised with free parking.
We got our 2 rooms (there were 4 of us). The rooms were clean, but very spartan. There was a very large bed, but only one straight backed very hard chair, it wasn't as if there wasn't room for two soft chairs.......they just hadn't bothered, so there was really nowhere to sit in the rooms.
The view out of the rooms was an abusive graffiti daubed concrete mess.
The hairdryer didn't work in one of the rooms.
The hotel had WiFi, however I found that each and every time I used it I had to go through the full registration process, a real pain !
Breakfast was included and was a standard hotel buffet affair, we were told it was available between 7.00am and 10.00am, however if you turned up at 9.30am, there was either nothing left or it had been cleared away.
Another of the reasons that I booked this hotel was the fabulous looking rooftop bar that overlooked the sea that was made much of on their website, I looked forward to having a nightcap in the balmy evenings.........It was chained up and deserted. When I asked at reception, I was told it was only opened for private functions. mmmm........
One final thing, The key cards for the room doors all had the number of the room and the name of the hotel on..........lose it, or accidentally leave it on a cafe table and anyone had direct access to your room........"without passing go". FABULOUS SECURITY !

Room tip: It's no good asking the reception staff for anything, because they won't help !
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2017

All the staff were very helpful and polite. The rooms we were in on both our stays were very large and had a balcony you could sit out on and enjoy the views. The second room we were given actually had two bathrooms, which we found very useful. We would stay here again.

Room tip: Ask for a balcony room as these are larger.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Seems old and past it. The rooms are basic. Man at reception wasn't overly friendly. Breakfast is really good with a lot of choice, fresh fruit, yoghurt, cereal, breads, bacon and eggs, and the most amazing hot chocolate that is more like a cup of velvety melted chocolate (like at Angelina in Paris). The indoor pool looks really nice and clean. The rooms were clean and had air conditioning. The hotel is only a 5 minute walk from the train station which was amazing and it is also close to the beach and port for taking boats to Amalfi etc.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Jade M
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

They did not want to give me the price shown on line so I had to book it on line. They could not see my booking and asked me to wait a few minutes. After waiting about 30 minutes in the lobby, I asked again and they said yes it's here. They forgot about me in truth. They seemed more concerned with busy work than with me. The room was clean and decent. The AC was ok, but could use improvement. The breakfast was decent for Italy.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank JerryT127
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights and it we had a nice room with view. The bed was comfortable, clean sheets and nice staff. We really enjoyed our stay, furthermore it was near with the centre and the most beautiful part of Salerno, the village above.

Date of stay: September 2016