2,306 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

Clean, spacious ,good matress
Ideal for two or three nights. It is more a business type hotel. Good rates. Next time I will stay there again. Right by the sea and central. Public parking just beside the hotel .

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2016

The room was poor decorated and old, need repairs. It was also dirty and the balcony is not safe at all for families. Amenities were poor in the bathroom. At the restaurant the staff was not English speakers. Room service was ridiculous, i had to go myself to the restaurant to arrange since they were not able to communicate in English on the phone, i was charged also 12 euro for the room service. Minibar had a bottle of water and a can of coke

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here 3 nights and were very disappointed. I had my room and my brother and his wife had their own room.

This is NOT a 4 Star rating.

Staff not helpful and very rude.
From reception, to bar staff and even house keeping, had really bad attitudes.
Rude as....
You couldn't even make yourself a coffee/tea, as room didn't have facilities.
Rooms were not clean and very run down.
Try getting room service, I'm still waiting...
In the 3 nights I stayed, my room was only made up once. I asked and asked for them to make my room up but they never did.
I had to go down to reception to get clean towels.
Air-conditioning not working and when we asked to lower it they said they would but never did.
Internet was only downstairs near reception.
I could go on and on, but I wouldn't be bothered.
Stay away.
We were in Italy for 3 weeks and stayed in many hotels, and this was the worst hotel.
I can not stress enough, stay away.
STAY AWAY
STAY AWAY
The 1 star rating I gave is for the position of the hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

Those who hate it are being too harsh and those who love it are too kind. We found it adequate. Short version:

Pros:

Location
Free breakfast buffet (decent spread)
Spacious room

Cons:
Building feels old (peeling paint, stains, tacky decor in standard room)
Have to pay €3 pp for a swim cap to use the pool
No kettle or mugs in standard room

We didn't eat in the restaurant since there are nice, cheaper places a short walk away. People complaining about the staff being rude probably didn't try speaking Italian. I got the impression people in Salerno don't like tourists, but appreciated it when we made the effort to communicate in their language. Overall we were pleased with our stay since it was conveniently located for our purpose.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2016

The hotel is very nice. But the people who works are not frendly, does not help in any way. Is the first hotel that require to buy a cup to use the swiming pool....And is the first hotel taht has a restaurant with the same one menu to eat every night.

Date of stay: June 2016