“What a fantastic experience”

Italian Cooking Holiday
Ranked #323 of 670 Restaurants in Salerno
Cuisines: Italian
Description: I created this wonderful cooking school in a village near Salerno, the perfect place located between large countryside mountains of quietness and relaxation. 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
New York City, New York
“What a fantastic experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

My family and I had a great time with Carmine from start to finish. There is no better way to see and tour the Amalfi Coast then from the water by boat. No comparison to driving. Carmine knows where to go and especially the "non touristy" locations. The cooking school was perfect and so much fun. If you want to have a great personal tour of the Salerno/Amalfi Coast area this is the only way to do it.

• Visited March 2013

Salerno, Italy
“It was a true real feeling of family Italian living.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

I don’t know how to even begin to thank you for the wonderful time I had with my daughters. I wanted to give them something special, a cooking vacation sounded great. This however, exceeded all of our expectations. Every detail went was planned and executed so smoothly and Carmine and Clementina were incredible. We learned so much more than we hoped in cooking class, but had excellent trips to the markets, and factories, shops and excursions. We felt like part of an Italian familia and it was wonderful. We hope to do this again in a few years. Again, my deepest gratitude and appreciation for a wonderful time we will never forget.

Louise and Luigi , Hollywoood (CA) USA