“Per una serata piacevole!!!”
Review of Bar Nettuno

Bar Nettuno
Ranked #1 of 25 Dessert in Salerno
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Se visiti Salerno…per un pomeriggio tranquillo vai al Bar Nettuno!!!!
For the kids and young people, it's a family lever. You don't have to
go alone but in group!!!

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

The reviews for this place made it sound like the Holy grail of Italian ice cream but to us it was simply decent. It didn't blow me away and it didn't turn me off. I was bummed about the serving size though. Most places will load the cup with big scoops of gelato, but this place puts in just enough to reach the rim of the cup.
I would go back here if I was nearby but if anywhere else was closer I'd probably try that out too.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We just had to ask locals in Salerno about the best Gelato in town. This popular bar really produces the best icecream I ever tasted - it's like devine velvet , like silk - full of delicate flavors . And I admire the way it is orgenized - you pay at the cash , you get a number and in short time you are asked what would you like to taste . great place !!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

After reading so much good reviews from Tripadvisor, we come to this gelato.
Good gelato but a bit disappointed due to our high expectation, it is not really the best in the earth like what others review highlight. Well, enjoyed the gelato just €2 walking along the park by seaside. I will recommend if someone go to Salerno, won't miss it after back to my country.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I'm Italian and I can assure you it is not worth going there! Especially in summer it is very crowded and ice cream is not so good as you can find in many other places even in Salerno! I've tried several flavours and they have all pretty much the same taste! To me it's been a total failure! Moreover I paid for a BIG cup of ice cream but the cup was almost empty, the amount of ice cream was the same of a small cup!! I think the only thing which might impress is the hot croissant taken right from the oven and filled with ice cream!

Una totale delusione!!! Posto affollatissimo, ho provato vari gusti ma avevano tutti lo stesso sapore e in più ho pagato per una coppetta grande ma era semi vuota, per capirci, il quantitativo era lo stesso di una coppetta piccola!! Credo che l'unica cosa ad effetto sia la brioche appena sfornata!!