See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 10, 2011

What a wonderful sea view! Almost 180 dedrees. There are no houses between the hotel and the sea/marina. It was suprisingly quiet. The apartment was spotless. There is only one negative thing to say about this hotel: no air-con. But one can live without air-con - we did so for 3 nights in july and we survieved - the view makes you forget the heat(!) When you are in Amalfi spend a few hours in Ravello as well. The sea view is fantastic.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2011

I love Amalfi. I have family that live there that we enjoy visiting as often as we can but as my wife and I recently had a baby we wanted to find a place that was convenient enough to see them, take in the village and the sea - Comere con vista had it all for us.

Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed February 12, 2011

I’ve stayed at Camere con Vista twice now (during summer 2009 and 2010) and it’s fantastic! What sets it apart is the absolutely stunning 180-degree view of the coast where you can enjoy eating breakfast on the balcony as the water sparkles in the early morning or enjoy wine and aperitivo watching the sunset over the water. The location is very convenient with a short stroll to the main beach, the piazza and public transport. The rooms and bathrooms are bright, clean and spacious. James is incredibly helpful and friendly, and made sure I had everything I needed for my stay. I would definitely recommend it to other travellers.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed June 11, 2010

You can't beat the location and views of this property but it is very basic accomodations.
We had a room with a balcony , which was lovely. The room is very basic. The showers definitely had a drainage problem. We ended up standing in about 3 inches of water everytime we used the shower. The other down side is that it costs extra to use the air conditioning. We were there in early June, so had no need for the air conditioning. Another down side here is the included breakfast. Ther breakfast is at a local cafe and consisted of a croisant and coffee, that's it! If you are looking to fuel up on a good hearty meal in the morning, this is not the place for you!
Checking in and out is very inconvenient, it is at a local travel agency, wihich is not open at regular hours.
If you don't mind a college like atmosphere then you won't mind this place.
Next time we visit amalfi we'll spend the extra money and stay at a "real" hotel

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2010

James was very helpfull meeting us at the bus station and showing us around.
A flight of stairs takes you to a house above the marina. Clean and spacious with a lovely view and comfortable bed. The only drawback - shared wall with the room next door's bathroom and sounds of toilet flushing and venta working. This excellent located B&B can easily be upgraded by adding a bedside carpet and a regular sized TV.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple