WINNER WONDERLAND

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Peaceful and Beautiful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

I really enjoyed the place. I felt the entrance fee to the Cathedral was very reasonable considering how many precious things they have to keep up. The cloister itself is peaceful and beautiful, and you can see the bell tower from it. I enjoyed the mosaic slabs they had in there, they were stunning, and the tombs were touching too. I'm glad I went.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Ronny-Kal

Retford, United Kingdom
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Peace & Tranquility”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

Walking into the cloisters with it's Mediterranean garden at it's centre, exuded a peace and tranquillity rarely found in an area of such activity as Amalfi. the frescoes from the middle ages and the early Roman & Greek remains told the story of the history of Amalfi. I would recommend that everyone should have 5 minutes of the peace of this place.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Brian W
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“too small and nothing special”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

I felt the fee to enter is donation to the Duomo. Unless you are interested in the historical architect or something, it may be worth, but otherwise, I could not find any special here for pay.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank hananeko
Ottawa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“A lovely experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

I had no idea that this wonderful place existed in Amalfi's cathedral. We walked down the marble steps and into a beautiful sanctuary. I sat quietly for several minutes and just took in the elegance and glory of this amazing place. In all of Italy, it was one of my favorite spots. The artwork is amazing and the statues are superbe. There were very few people, which made the visit even more pleasant. The history of this place is rich with intrigue and mystery. We are going back to Amalfi next year and I will be visiting this magical place again.

Visited October 2012
4 Thank jaelhakim
Dublin, Ireland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Worth seeing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2012

A lot of reviewers highly recommend this. The cloister is lovely, calm and peaceful. Interesting place to see.

Visited May 2012