“Great stay at a reasonable price!”
Review of Sharon House

Sharon House
Ranked #11 of 29 Hotels in Amalfi
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Loved our stay here! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was awesome! Rooms were clean - beds comfortable. Hotel conveniently located. What more could you want when travelling?

Highly recommended!!!!! Will stay here again in a heartbeat if in Amalfi!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CanadaCathy

Reviewed October 9, 2013

My mother and I stayed here for 10 days in 2008, and then my husband and I returned for our honeymoon (14 nights) in 2012. (We are planning to return in 2014!) This is the most welcoming, clean, bright, friendly place I have stayed in all of my travels. Lisa and Maria are wonderful. The breakfasts are high quality and many of the items are from local bakeries. The beds are comfortable, the location is IDEAL and I almost wish I wasn't writing this review because I don't want anyone else to stay here! This is the ONLY place I would stay on the Amalfi coast, and we return to this hotel as much as to Amalfi, because the hotel is a vacation in and of itself.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank alexandrianolandia
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Our stay at Sharon house was great. We were taken good care of by Lisa and the woman who made the wonderful breakfast. The room was big and in very good standard. The service of this place exceeds every hotel on our travel and we also have to say that the location was very central, when you first find it ;-)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We stayed at Sharon house for only 2 nights, would have loved to stay for 22!!
Lisa and Maria are both excellent.
Located in a terrific location just off the main service road, it was also easy to find.
The rooms were a good size for the 3 of us.
Breakfast was very good, with an excellent selection. Given I'm a vegetarian, makes it difficult sometimes, not here tho!
Wifi within the hotel is becoming a big feature for me, and this place had a pretty good signal.
A great feature of this hotel is the roof top garden/patio area. We used this area quite a lot, and even into the early morning, no problems
Thanks for the great room and service, I will be staying here again

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rodaroo
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Sharon House was the best find throughout our trip in Europe. Just off the main tourist road near the cathedral, the hotel is securlely hidden away in what is almost like an office building. We were greeted by Maria, who was so lovely and friendly and gave us some very useful information. The rooms are amazing, so spacious and decorated in such bright colours. They are very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was the most unbelievable spread of every option you could possibly want although I did wish they had orange juice rather than cordial! The roof top terrace is great, the views were simply incredible and it was very relaxing. Just a short walk to the beach, tourist shops and restaurants, you can't beat Sharon House. Highly recommended

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank AusBrookeMaloney
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We only stayed one night but my family and I loved it. Its a great hotel off the main walkway in Amalfi. A really neat hotel with big rooms and a wonderful breakfast. A great location too. Highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Diane L
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The photographs on the website do not do this place justice. Rooms are large, clean, and colorful. The owner Lisa sets out such an amazing breakfast with diverse options that I encouraged her to put a photo on her website. I took a photo that I will try to post. Very accommodating--beach towels were provided, as were utensils and plates when on the last evening we decided to have dinner on the rooftop terrace (which has a lovely view of the cathedral and bell tower). Grazie di cuore da Mary e Dave.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Parma
ciao79, Responsabile reception at Sharon House, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review!
Our job is to try to make special moments for our guests ...
We look forward to the next time in Amalfi!