Albergo L'Antico Convitto
$250
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsroof terracethe main streetamalfi coastparting giftporter servicerecommend this hotelthe bushotel is centrally locatedpastriesyour luggagethird floorstayed here for nightssmall hotelbreakfast was excellentcold cutsperfect locationspacious room
Reviewed April 12, 2014

My husband and I were very much impressed with their wonderful hospitality.
All the staff are extraordinary kind and friendly. We often travel around the world and their hospitality we were extended this time was great and this is surely one of the best hotels we ever stayed.
The hotel is located three minutes on foot to the bus terminal and there's a supermarket just outside of their doorway and it's so convenient.

We'll definitely choose this hotel next time we visit Amalfi!

Room Tip: Junior suite with jacoozi
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Can't say enough about the extraordinary hospitality i was extended. Grabriella even sent me home w packed lunch and gift!! Teresa is all around "wonder woman"; she serves at breakfast, makes the lemon jam and even cleans the rooms! All the staff makes this already beautiful place even more inviting to come back. I would, however, suggest to the owners to invest in a new mattress and larger tv for that room. After long, exhausting day trips some comfort is very appreciated.

I will certainly bring my husband back to beautiful Amalfi Coast.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 27, 2014

When we arrived Gabrielle showed us to our room and took my case, when we went in the room there was a bottle of Prosecco on ice with 2 champagne flutes (I was celebrating my 50th birthday) and she wished me a happy birthday, next morning lovely breakfast, when we mentioned room number to member if staff she said, oh it's your birthday, happy birthday, I felt very welcome in this lovely hotel. The room was excellent, had sea view and view of lovely church, the breakfast was vast, home made pastries and also a gorgeous lemon marmalade which was home made by the waitress. Lovely sun terrace on the roof overlooking sea and church in the town square where you can take your breakfast if you wish, we took a coffee and pastry up there after breakfast, best of both worlds.

I would love to return to Amalfi and would most definitely stay at l'antico convitto.

Thank you very much.

Angela and Steve

Room Tip: Room 7 is lovely
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank angiebaby13
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Can only really echo the good things said about the hotel by others: very friendly and helpful staff, good position, comfortable. Had pleasant room overlooking the cathedral. So the bells ring, made a nice atmosphere! Oh yes, the marmalade is excellent too!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Excellent staff with great location makes this a great choice for Amalfi. It's close to beach just 2 minutes walk. Extremely helpful staff and I really appreciate their help during our stay. I would strongly recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: February 2014