Albergo L'Antico Convitto
$200
$194
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $224/night.

$218
$212
$318
  • Breakfast included
Villa Maria Luigia(Amalfi)(Great Value!)
$132
$125
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

Miramalfi Hotel(Amalfi)
$478
$456
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $570/night.

Hotel Amalfi(Amalfi)(Great Value!)
$263
$255
Hotel Aurora(Amalfi)
$242
$214
Cancelon
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $298/night.

$2,218
$1,112
$1,069
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $1,441/night.

All reviewsroof terracethe main streetamalfi coastparting giftporter servicerecommend this hotelhotel is centrally locatedthe buspastriesyour luggagethird floorstayed here for nightsbreakfast was excellentwould definitely stay here againcold cutsspacious roomperfect location
Reviewed August 23, 2013

After spending a whole day travelling by train and boat to Amalfi we stepped foot in the door of the hotel and we were given a warm welcome and shown our room. It wasn't a big hotel but it was a lovely clean room and it had a shower with a seat and a corner bath which was a Jacuzzi. It also had a lovely balcony overlooking the sea and the church. The bed was very comfortable and the breakfasts were scrumptious. Antonella and Gabriella couldn't do enough for us and were able to give us all the information we needed to have a great stay in Amalfi. It was the personal touch that I liked which you don't always get in big hotels. They booked sun loungers on the beach printed off bus timetables for us told us the best way to get to the airport by public transport and left us a message when they had booked tickets for us for a concert in Ravello. I used the Jacuzzi bath every night so I almost washed myself away and the really nice thing was at the end of the week Gabriella gave us a bottle of Limoncello to bring back with us all beautifully packaged. It was the little things they did which made all the difference. Thank you Antonella and Gabriella. We would love to come again one day. Incidentally being a small hotel they don't have a fitness centre but it didn't matter. I just couldn't get rid of the green dot. Sara Shipton Chalfont St Peter England

Room Tip: Go for the room we had. I really enjoyed the Jacuzzi bath.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My family (5) wes staying during 11th-14th August 2013.
Friendly and assisting staff.
Big and quiet room.
Good location, 7 minutes’ walk from the central parking and 5 from the sea.
Very nice place with spectacular scenery for eating/relaxing on the roof.
Supermarket at the entrance.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

I am a solo traveller and stayed in this beautiful hotel from 31st July till 5th August 2013. I celebrated my birthday on the first night of my stay at this hotel.
The staff are amazing, fresh coffee and use of all amenities. Their politeness and helpfulness was reassuring in what's the best thing to do in Amalfi. If you can speak a little Italian it does go a long way with a smile. I cannot thank the staff and manager enough for my stay at the hotel!!
I had a little help with after sun lotion put on my back as I was burned but Gabriella made it better for me. If you are kind and chatty like me - you will definitely get the very best of this hotel and of course the people in Amalfi town of Italy!!!
I am coming again to this hotel soon because I love it like a home from home! This hotel is just perfect and stunning with high ceilings!! Also I must point out fantastic shower with water jets everywhere in the shower. Just enough to cool off from high temperatures of 35-40 degrees peak season!! Love it!!! Xx

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 8, 2013

First and foremost, the staff were very very friendly and helpful, including a recommendation about a very good restaurant in Amalfi. We hired the family room which fitted the 5 of us. The room was clean and comfortable, with a small kitchen. The location is a bit strange - third floor of a building in Amalfi - other floors occupied with other hotels - but very convenient. A supermarket downstairs and all the locations easily accessible by foot.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MirM63
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Located smack dab in the middle of the city, this place is in an excellent place to do everything in Amalfi. Antonella greeted us at the front desk, and was able to help us out before arriving with car pickup at the airport and also getting all our stuff to the hotel. Very friendly service! The room was clean, and everything worked well, including the air condition (thank God, it was unbelievably hot this week). The hotel itself is about 200 meters from the beach, which was an easy walk down the hill. Breakfast wasn't bad either, and they do make a great cappuccino. If I was to visit Amalfi again, I would definitely consider staying here again. Leaving, we were given a parting gift of lemonchello, nice touch!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple