All reviews the bus sea view small hotel floor to ceiling windows breakfast room amazing views yogurt coast town steps garage sorrento panorama
Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

I stayed for only 1 night with my wife. Location is pretty far from the main city. I have booked a room view a sea view.
But when I checked in the room it was so small that I thought it is a store room.
I think dimensions of room were 10*5 feet only so you can understand.
Though staff was good and view was also very nice but because of room size it spoiled everything.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

We have recently visited Amalfi and stayed at La Ninfa hotel.
Stunning view through the windows, straight sea view.

The hotel is nice, clean and we felt like we are at home. The stay has been great thanks to lovely Maria, who did our breakfasts. Also Marco and the blond lady ( sorry, I do not know the name.

The location is outside the centre of the village, around 20 m to walk to centre (it is downhill), but I would recommend a bus ride for the return.
The breakfast is continental, nice and tasty.

Should we go back there, defo will stay at the same hotel.

Big thanks to Maria and Marco.

Marco, if you read this, we met at the airport in Naples.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
4  Thank EvaB4488
Reviewed November 3, 2017

Unfortunately, we were only able to stay here for a very short period of time 10 p.m. to 10 a.m. but we have very fond memories of Hotel La Ninfa nonetheless. At 10 p.m. one of the guys picked us up from the bus stop in Amalfi. He was very concerned about us getting in safely from Salerno. He then drove us to the hotel and oriented us. The room was very small but since we typically do not spend much time in hotels anyways, it was perfect. The room was very clean and had a lot of personality and the shower was a very modern and clean shower. In the morning we woke up to see the beautiful view of the ocean. It was marvelous. We had a free breakfast where the lady working there was so sweet. We didn't exchange any words but we just smiled at each other. The milk there was good... =). There is also an amazing view of the ocean from the dining area. The stairs to the downstairs room was a little scary... Also seemed a bit dangerous walking from the hotel to the downtown area, narrow streets and a lot of gassy cars.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank SprocketmanK
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

Wow what a beautiful place to stay. Lovely little b&b. Comfortable and friendly staff. Felt very welcome and a plus comes with a stunning view. Only short walk down to the town.
Will definitely stay again when back in Amalfi.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Hannah L
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Hi stayed over here in May for a babymoon with my wife. The view is amazing. Waking up to the Amalfi coast is breathtaking.

Rooms are ok and service is poor. Namely, we weren't indicated clearly not to park on the street or otherwise we would be towed. A simple warning to that effect would of been nice. It ended up costing us 200$+ for the tow and fees.

I recommend if you are not looking for service. Ok for the budget.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple