“An incredible experience”

Touring Amalfi Coast Day Tours
Ranked #6 of 6 Food & Drink in Amalfi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Touring Amalfi Coast. We are a private tour company that specializes in cruise-ship passenger full day excursions and other accommodations. Located in Amalfi, we are logistically in the center of the coastline. This geographical advantage gives the Touring Amalfi Coast driver-guides easy access to a lot of sites over a shorter period of time, enabling clients to experience Amalfi, Sorrento, Positano and Pompeii in one, full day tour. Originally being situated off from Naples Port, we are able to pick up cruise ship passengers from 6 major seaports (Naples, Sorrento, Salerno, Amalfi, Livorno, Civitavecchia). We guarantee that our customer service, combined with our pricing, is unmatched by any competitor.
Toronto, Canada
“An incredible experience”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We start the day with Marco, as our cruise ship docked in Naples for the day. Marco was very engaging, witty, charming, intelligent and professional. We were treated with a great friendly smile and a huge. He had a very nice well kept spacious mini van. Our first stop was Pompeii, Marco prepare d us with a very interesting history of the ruins. On his recommendation we hired a private tour guide who was insightful. We highly recommended for those seeing Pompeii. We than proceeded to drive along the Amalfi coast were we enjoyed panoramic views. We had plenty of time to walk and enjoy the sights, we also had a delicious lunch. We finished off our tour with a drive through Naples to see the highlights as we returned to our ship. I highly recommend touring the Amalfi coast when in Naples.

Visited March 2013

“Wonderful Day”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

This was a lovely day that I spent with my husband on the coast. Marco our driver was very professional and passionate and could not help enough and give his whole attention to show you all the sights that the Coast has to offer. It was a very knowledgeable day filled with great Italian food and great wine and limencello. We highly recommend Touring Amalfi Coast.

Visited April 2013
Newmarket, Canada
“You've tried the rest,Now try the BEST!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I recently travelled to Italy and on recommendations from some friends I decided to try Amalfi coast tours. What an experience! My tour guides Maria and Roberto were very helpful and informative but the best part was no matter what kind of questions I had they answered with a smile, no matter how dumb I thought they were. The whole day was incredible and I had such a wonderful time that I can't wait to go again and visit. The people were great and made the whole experience just that much better. Grazie per tutti Amalfi tours!! ciao!

Visited January 2013
Toronto, Canada
“BEST TRIP EVER!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My Amalfi Coast tour was the highlight of the entire 12 day cruise I went on. Unlike previous excursions, Marco greeted my family at the port, with a sign of our names and a smile on his face. Marco and Maria were so knowledgeable about our tour that it became a game to try and stump them with a question... needless to say they knew everything we wanted to know about each place. The tour was gorgeous and the service was impeccable, I would highly recommend this to anyone traveling to the Amalfi Coast in the future

Visited December 2012
“Unforgetable Day!!!!!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We arrived by cruiseship(Norwegian Jade) this winter to Naples Port where we were greeted by marco our escort driver. He took us to Pompeii , Sorrento and Positano. Marco was knowlegeable, friendly and fun. He had a great sense of humour. He spoke fluent English and was able to articulate clearly. He had a very informative guide in Pompeii for 2 hours. He was able to highlight the important areas with great explanations which fit with the timing of the crusieship. We then proceeded to the coast up a hillside which lead us to a great authentic family owned restaurant. Not only was the food great and reasonable. We had a spectacular panoramic view. They served a fantastic home made limoncello,oh my god it was amazing! Marco proceeded to Sorrento where we had plenty of time to shop through the ancient centre of Sorrento. We bought a inlaid wooden box that was very beautiful. After Marco drove us back to Naples with time spare where he treated us to a Napolitian pastry(sfogliatella,riccia e frolla). My goodness it was delicious! We highly recommend Touring Amalfi Coast anyone who is looking for professionalism, kindness, knowledge, and fun hire this company. I promise you will not be dispointed.