“I love this company”

Touring Amalfi Coast Day Tours
Ranked #7 of 7 Food & Drink in Amalfi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Touring Amalfi Coast. We are a private tour company that specializes in cruise-ship passenger full day excursions and other accommodations. Located in Amalfi, we are logistically in the center of the coastline. This geographical advantage gives the Touring Amalfi Coast driver-guides easy access to a lot of sites over a shorter period of time, enabling clients to experience Amalfi, Sorrento, Positano and Pompeii in one, full day tour. Originally being situated off from Naples Port, we are able to pick up cruise ship passengers from 6 major seaports (Naples, Sorrento, Salerno, Amalfi, Livorno, Civitavecchia). We guarantee that our customer service, combined with our pricing, is unmatched by any competitor.
Reviewed January 3, 2013

This summer I booked a tour with touring amalfi coast.I was a bit scared at the beginning becouse it was my first time booking on line.I have to say that the company was very efficient and very accommodating efficient which inturn reduced my stress . I was immediately impressed how prompt they were in responding to my e mails with such details and wonderfull suggest. Which my family was very happy with. I must say it was the best tour we had from all the ports we visited.Roberto was unbelievable ,charming,handsome, witty, knowlegeable and a lot of fun with a great sexy voice. With a silly laugh and a great smile. If I was not married I would porpose to Roberto to be my husband. Just a silly way to say that Roberto was an amzing guide and entertained my family with such enthususiasm. He also arranged a fantastic visit of Pompeii with a great guide. as well arranged an authentic Italian lunch in a very unique and quaint Italian restaurant in Sorrento. The food was unbelieveable. Fresh fish and sea food. Pasta just melted in our mouths. Deserts were to die for. Roberto thank you so much. We highly recommend Touring Amalfi Coast.
Lori New York City

TAC0707, Owner at Touring Amalfi Coast Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Thank you so much for the positive review. It is most appreciated. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed the service that TAC provided. It was a pleasure meeting you all and we hope to have the opportunity in providing another fun day.

There are newer reviews for Touring Amalfi Coast Day Tours

Reviewed December 26, 2012

This summer Myself and 5 friends took a Medditerrean Cruise and we stopped at 3different ports. The 3 ports were Naples, Civitavecchia(Rome), and Livorno (Pisa and Florence). Driver s at all 3 ports were punctual and very Professional. As well, charming, knowlegable and great sense of humours. We would like to thank Roberto in Naples for the great present that he provided us at the end of the tour which were Napolitean pastries ( babà and pastiera). He also took us to a wonderful restaurant Up The hillside of Positano called scirocco. Great pasta, mozzarella and home wine. We cannot forget the wonderful sites of The Amalfi Coast which are to die for. They cannot be described as they must be seen with your own eyes. As for Rome we would like to thank Mario for a fantastic tour. We would like to thank him as well for his wonderful suggest for hiring Carlo for our guide for The Vatican. We would like to thank Giovanni for another great tour in Livorno. We will never forget The tour of the Leaning Tower of Pisa and The fun Experience of The drawing of our portrait at The signoria square in Florence which we now hang in our offices. Looking at it with great fondness and great fun! We highly recommend Touring Amalfi Coast for anyone Who wants fun, history and experience the Italian culture within reasonable pricing.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

This place is stunningly romantic. Captivating landscapes, breath-taking views, beautifully coloured water. The town itself is magnificent; super friendly locals, marvelous architecture, historic sites, and a rich culture. When booking, speak with Maria, the most professional, courteous, and friendly of any booking agent you will ever have the pleasure of dealing with and she will take care of everything. When in Amalfi, request Roberto as your driver. By far the most knowledgeable tour guide you will ever meet, and he will show you Amalfi and its surrounding attractions the way they were meant to be seen. Very well educated in the towns cultures, traditions, historic sites, eateries, shopping locations, best views, and can personally cater to all your needs.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Right from the booking I knew that this company was going to provide my family and I with memories to last a lifetime. Booking agent Maria was so incredibly helpful in assisting us to choose a package that would maximize our enjoyment. Once we left the cruise ship, Roberto was there to meet us with a big sign and an even bigger smile. What a great man! He was very well versed in the rich history of the coast, and gave us a locals first experience. We went to a family restaurant with very fresh meals and the best home made wine I have ever tasted! Roberto then took us to Pompeii for a private tour which was worth every penny, and taught our kids about the rich history of the way of life. It was a trip my family and I will never forget!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

What a tour!! First off, a big thank you to my best friend who referred us on this adventure. Let me start by saying, if you're planning to a trip to see the Amalfi coast, you should see it with these guys. They made our excursion so enjoyable and brought us to so many beautiful places. The service was amazing, and tour guides took great care of us. This was truly an experience we will never forget.