Miramalfi Hotel(Amalfi)
$432
$310
$287
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $393/night.

Hotel Amalfi(Amalfi)(Great Value!)
$156
$152
  • Breakfast included
Villa Maria Luigia(Amalfi)(Great Value!)
$149
$406
$385
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Villa Felice Relais(Amalfi)(Great Value!)
$311
$301
$1,092
$999
NH Hotels
$1,318
$1,288
Hotels.com
All reviewsrooftop poolmade to order eggsamalfi coastour honeymoonlittle toucheswonderful hoteloverlooking the beachperfect locationdeluxe roomloved this hotelthe hotel staffbreakfast terraceevery morningbottle of proseccosun deckprivate balconybreakfast was excellent
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

This is my second visit to this hotel in 3 years. I loved it so much the first time that I brought friends here to celebrate my big birthday. Rooms are large and comfortable, location is great as you have wonderful views but can also easily walk to the square or to the harbor to catch ferries. The buffet breakfast is outstanding as well. But the best part of all is the wonderful staff. They are professional but also so kind and helpful. I've travelled a lot and these folks win the hospitality prize for sure. I'll definitely be back.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Miriam K
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

My husband and 7yr old son and I have just returned from 10 nights at this amazing hotel.
We holidayed in Italy in order to get married.
The hotel even catered for our evening wedding celebrations with an awesome array of food / cake for 20 guests. Without exception, all guests said it was the best dinner wedding food they had ever had!
The staff (again without exception) couldn't do enough for you and were all so polite and friendly.
Our room (triple) No72, had a window that opened fully by sliding it into the wall cavity, giving us a marvellous view of Amalfi. The room was spacious, immaculately clean and the little extras like the Prosecco upon arrival, Amaretto biscuits daily etc was lovely.
This was one of the few hotels in the whole of Amalfi that didn't have steps to access the front door! Friends of ours had 120 & 300 steps respectively to their accommodation!
We hired a car from Naples airport (that was another story as the hire car companies are not within the terminal!!) and drove to Amalfi. Great road A3 from Naples to the coast, but once on the coast road you properly drive by the skin of your teeth!
There is no direct parking outside of the hotel but normally the lovely porter is at the entrance and will 'create' in true Italian style, a spot for disembarkation! The car park (sited within the mountain) that it is recommended to use, is a minutes drive back towards Minori, by the Luna hotel. We paid €25 per day in Aug, then €20 per day once we got into Sept. Worth noting that you pay in advance for parking upon arrival and are then given a credit card type access card. Only one person can be in the car upon entering the car park entrance. There is a tunnel right by the entrance that is a pedestrian walkway to get you off the road (they don't believe in footpaths along the Amalfi coast!) and leads into Amalfi - 2 mins walk from the hotel.
The heated hotel pool is small but adequate. There are 2 levels of sun loungers by the pool and the lifeguards/bar staff are very attentive to get sun umbrellas where required. The bar at the pool and snacks/light meals available were very reasonably priced. This area never got busy when we were there and sometimes there may only be 1 or 2 people by the pool at times when we went up!
As many previous posts have suggested, the buffet breakfast is lovely. Something changed every day and again, the staff were amazing and so friendly.
Local food is on the whole pasta/pizza and again reasonably priced - 4€ Margarita pizza. We were surprised, possibly because we missed them, that there did not seem to be many more 'fine dining' restaurants, apart from the lovely restaurant next to the Hotel.
We did the ferry trip to Capri - not cheap at €20 each way. Capri was nice but worth the walk / taxi ride to the other side of the Island opposite from the port you arrive at.
Revello - car parking very sparse so best by bus (v cheap but you have to purchase bus tickets in the Tabacs and not on the bus) is a must. We got married there and it's stunning. Wedding planner LaCalla Events.
In summary, this hotel is not the cheapest to stay at but the ambience, location, accessibility to the town/beach without having to negotiate steps, is spot on the money! The staff make this hotel priceless!
Feel free to ask more questions if you wish : jomoycey@googlemail.com

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

This is one of the most beautiful locations in the World and this hotel is excellent.

We had paid a premium for a specific room / view and were not disappointed. The view is breathtaking.

The hotel staff provide possibly the best service I have ever experienced. They are friendly, attentive and cannot do enough to help.

My partner needs Gluten Free food and on hearing this the hotel changed the order of cooking in the kitchen to ensure she was completely safe and by day 2 had a range of Gluten Free food for her.

There is an excellent and varied Breakfast and a snack bar overlooking the bay open 12:00 to 00:00.

There is also a lovely rooftop pool area with a bar and beautiful views.

The hotel is centrally located and we have not seen any better.

If you are basing yourself in Amalfi to see the coast, this is the place to stay. Be picky on your room.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

Stayed 10 days in a large suite and was very comfortable. Huge terrace overlooking the sea was wonderful. Staff excellent; professional, friendly and very thoughtful. Very good bed and a tv in the sleeping area and the living space were good for siesta time on the hottest days. Block out curtains are there if needed. Great air conditioning and super quick laundry service. There was also a private spa bath on our terrace. Views from our room (and I expect from all the rooms facing the sea) were magical; duomo and amalfi hills made for a picture everyday. I loved hearing the church bells and seeing the fireworks from our room. Breakfast or an afternoon prosecco on our terrace were common. The views from the hotel breakfast room/snack area is absolutely beautiful. The chairs and tables are dressed in lovely sea green cloths every morning and the service and quality of the breakfast selection is excellent. Hotel is very well maintained, open white public areas, arches and French doors. Just like it should be on this amazing coast. Most of the pics I've attached are views from the hotel. It's spectacular!
My husband has mobility issues so close proximity to the Centre of amalfi and the beach was a must for us and this hotel was a good choice.
Good value. Our room wasn't cheap, but like anything, you get what you pay for.
Big thank you to the staff who made our visit to amalfi a memorable one for all the right reasons!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

My family and I came to the Amalfi Coast for my niece's wedding in Ravello at Villa Cimbrone.
I stayed at the Marina Riveria in the heart of Amalfi. The hotel staff with wonderful from when we checked in to when we departed.
Our suite had an amazing view of the sea, beach and mountains.
We also enjoyed the delicious breakfast every morning which was included every morning.
The suite was so beautifully decorated with all the modern amenities.
I would recommend this beautiful hotel when visiting the Amalfi Coast.
I now fell in love with another part of Italy.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family