$527
$328
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $451/night.

Book now, pay at stay
$460
Miramalfi Hotel(Amalfi)
$378
$355
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $569/night.

Free cancellation until 07/26
Villa Lara(Amalfi)
Book now, pay at stay
$176
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $270/night.

Hotel Amalfi(Amalfi)(Great Value!)
$233
$176
$1,090
$851
$826
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of $1,601/night.

All reviewsprivate beachsea viewtop floorreception manageramalfi coastsuperior roomterrace roomlarge patiotown centreshort walkperfect locationbeautiful terracethird floorlovely hotelquiet at nighthotel is locatedhotel staff
Reviewed June 7, 2018

I booked 5 rooms for a group of friends the end of May, 2018. I had never been to Hotel Aurora but from the email exchanges I had with Andrea and a few other staff, I knew it was going to be the perfect place for us.
Everyone that works at Hotel Aurora is so incredibly helpful and friendly. They made the week just fantastic. The location is also perfect since it's off the beaten path and quiet considering how crowded Amalfi is during the day.
We all had rooms with terraces which were lovely and they were clean and comfortable, with a sweet view obviously.
We all loved our week at Hotel Aurora and will happily come back one day. And we will also spread the word about how fabulous it is to stay there.
Grazie tutti!

Room Tip: choose the rooms with terraces
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank kimberlyphoto
AuroraAmalfi, Proprietario at Hotel Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Kimberlyphoto
Thank you so very much for your wonderful comments; it is always so rewarding to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay with us. I appreciate you taking the time to let me know how the hotel and the staff exceeded your expectations, and I do hope that we will be able to welcome you back to the Aurora in the very near future.
With my kindest regards,

Reviewed June 7, 2018

We had a room with balcony which turned out to be a huge terrace with magnificent views. Our room was lovely. The only complaint would be the shower screens on the outside needed a good clean & our room was unmade for 1 day BUT everything else was great. Breakfast was lovely with beautiful views when in the garden or the dining room. Service was excellent. Shower was difficult to get the perfect temperature. We enjoyed our stay

Room Tip: choose room double with a balcony & view
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Amanda F

Dear Amalnda f
Thank you for sharing your experience with your stay at our hotel. I am pleased you enjoyed the hot breakfast and found the staff welcoming and friendly. We look forward to you staying with us again when you are in the area.

Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

How this is classed as 4 star is a disgrace. We paid €318 for one night where we got no sleep due to noise from other rooms. We complained and were offered a bottle of wine. Breakfast was disgusting and the general standards of the place is something akin to a youth hostel!

Never ever book this place.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Leftism22

Dear Sir
as we told your travel agent we do not make refund if the baby next door was screamed because children at Aurora hotel are welcome as ever. So we offered a bootle of wine just in spirit of cooperation but you were so angry that you did not make breakfast!

Regards

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Given all of the excellent reviews we read beforehand, maybe we entered a parallel universe when we arrived. But here is the truth on the ground: this hotel is a DUMP. The hotel is located literally by a dump, amidst a tractor, a construction site, a cheap snack bar, and a parking lot. The “beach” for which they have the nerve to charge 15E extra for entry is in reality a rock-strewn lot with a cracked cement slab on the water. The hotel itself has no AC in any public area. It is hot. There is no porter to help get bags up the multiple flights of stairs or into the tiny elevator. The rooms are close, and tiny. Ours has a wall unit that will stay on only 1) if you can leave your key behind in the slot when you go out (you can’t, you won’t be able to get back in) or 2) you shove a credit card in the slot. The shower is moldy and the water trickle constantly runs hot, then cold. The bed is hard. I can feel the springs. The wi-finis very spotty. I can’t comment on breakfast because despite having pre-paid for three nights here, we are going to leave early and dispute the charge based on the representation of the hotel on the site. To call this a four star hotel, even by local standards, is a total travesty. I tried to upload photos to show exactly what I have described but the feature is not working. It’s probably the wi-fi. Know before you go, and don’t.

Sent from my iPhone

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Julie Y
AuroraAmalfi, Direttore at Hotel Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2018

Dear JulieEiluj4
thank you for your kind words staff and I will go on remembering how many people we made happy since 1959!
Best regards

Reviewed May 30, 2018

My family of 4 (21 & 25 yo kids) stayed here this week & we highly recommend. Based on reviews here, we booked ‘Superior’ rooms 30 & 31, w/spacious decks overlooking the harbor - lounge chairs & table/chairs. The hotel is spotless, the uniformed staff very professional, helpful, & courteous, & the gorgeous patio where breakfast is served overlooks the harbor as well. Free WiFi. Beautiful colorfully tiled bathrooms. Loved the breakfast selection - meats, eggs, juices, breads, pastries, yogurts, granola, fruit. I emailed ahead of time w/Andrea & Simon, who secured my rooms & booked me waterfront tables at da Ciccio Cielo Mare Terra & Marina Grande - both of which were stellar. Andrea also recommended the boat charter service we took to Capri for a day - Boats Amalfi - Da Gioacchino, which was 1st class. Amalfi harbor was a bit congested & busy, but hotel aurora’s quiet location at the end is perfect- easy stroll to the harbor. Phenomenal 1st time visit to Amalfi Coast! Thanks!

Note: as with our Rome hotels, no US connectors/converters, so we bought 4 black cube converters at AAA before our trip, which served us well.

Room Tip: Absolutely go for the Superior rooms with balconies.
Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Sarah R
AuroraAmalfi, Direttore at Hotel Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

Dear Sarah R
I was thrilled that we met your expectations on your first visit in Amalfi and to The Aurora Hotel . I was very pleased that you got to try our lovely breakfast and that you enjoyed the facilities of the superior room we allocated you. I have passed on your feedback to my team and we all hope that you will come back soon, believe me it is a privilege for me to work with such a nice people like the Aurora staff. Hope you tasted 'spaghetti al cartoccio' at Ciccio Mare e Terra they were my favourite ones!
My best regards