1) Close to Town
2) Friendly Staff; knowledgable and helpful making travel arrangements
4) Great views from "ocean view" rooms and great roof deck.
1) Small rooms (by American Standards)
2) Dated decor. Was a Factory converted to hotel in 1963. Decor is from that era without the "cool factor"
3) Wi-fi poor in room. Computer available in lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rooms with balcony front sea view, air conditioning, parking, good restaurant, Meeting Rooms, American bar, lifts, roof-garden solarium. Well-positioned, in centre of Amalfi, on the Promenade, along the sea. In a quiet, panoramic location, few yards from the Cathedral Square, and the harbour from where every morning several steamers leave to Positano, Capri, Naples and Salerno. Open all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel la Bussola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Bussola Amalfi
- La Bussola Hotel