TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Awesome experience

This was one of the best things we did while on the Amalfi coast. The tour was rescheduled because... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed October 8, 2019
K8762KVamandaf
Chicago, Illinois
Brilliant experience, great way to see the Amalfi coast

Antonio and his colleagues delivered a memorable experience. As a total beginner, they made the... read more

Reviewed September 16, 2019
Isla P
via mobile

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Amalfi
from $84.18
from $111.12
from $1,234.62
from $84.18
More Info
All reviews half day tour furore fjord amalfi coast great guide his assistant meeting point great trip great photos took pictures a lot of fun amazing experience beautiful scenery highlight of our trip these guys small group local knowledge via email
Selected filters
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

We did the half day tour and had a great time. Kayaking is a perfect way to explore the coast. Big thanks to Antonio and Salvatore for guiding us around.

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I are in our early 50's and wanted to see Amalfi from a different vantage point.
This tour was terrific. The directions to get there were spot on and our guides, Salvatore and Antonio were great. Very attentive and ensured we were kept together as a group at all times.
It's important to note that it's a strenuous activity so expect to be sore the next day if you don't have a good basic fitness level. You also need to be able to get in and out of a smallish seating capacity in the kayak.
The tour was around 3 hours and we had a stop in a private beach for a drink and snacks of water and fruit that were provided.
When the tour finished my husband and I had lunch at the restaurant on Duoglio Beach which was great. It really was a fantastic day out.
Grazie Antonio and Salvatore!

Reviewed September 19, 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed our tour with Antonio and Salvatore. From the water, the coastline is absolutely stunning; this was a wonderful way to take in its dramatic features in a leisurely way, away from the crowds. Highlights included a visit to a sea cave, paddling beneath a stone "elephant arch", and observing from a unique vantage point the many castles, towers and villas which dot the coastline. Both guides were really good fun, informative and highly professional. The tour lasted approx. 3 and a half hours and included a break for snacks (provided by our guides) and a swim (snorkels were also provided) on a quiet beach. Antonio took plenty of photos throughout the tour and emailed them to us at the end, which was a really nice touch!

Reviewed September 16, 2017

Kayaking along the Amalfi Coast is one of the best ways to experience the beauty of this stretch of coastline and an amazing experience for an active holiday. Antonio and Salvatore were helpful, fun and very patient with a mixed group of beginners & intermediates. They shared history & insights of the areas we paddled past and ensured all returned safely while still allowing everyone to have their best experience. We were out for 3 - 4 hours with a snack & swim break along the way. It was my favourite part of my trip to the Amalfi Coast and I was very happy to have chosen Amalfi Coast Sea Kayak Tours to be my guide!

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Antonio was a great. We were a group of complete beginners, having had no experience in Kayaking before. He took time to explain how to properly Kayak and to be safe out in the water. A safety briefing and an outline of our route along the cost was done before we set off on our journey.

The tour was definitely the highlight of my trip to Italy as it offered some breath taking views; something we would not seen if we were on land.

Overall, I would highly recommend anyone traveling to the Naples/Amlafi/Positano area to book a tour with Antonio.

A big thanks to Antonio, and of course Salvatore, for taking great care of us!

2  Thank OzzTravels