Google
from $113.00
from $1,073.48
from $440.69
More Info
All reviews anthony buonocore highly recommend anthony naples train station safe driver excellent service day trip great reviews via email great driver short notice his hometown great sense of humor wine tasting return journey other companies local knowledge on trip advisor
Selected filters
Reviewed August 17, 2019 via mobile

My family and I are back home in Canada. Last week we were in a remote town called Conca Dei Marini on the Amalfi coast. While there we discovered the coast really wasn’t good for young children because of stairs so we left.

We couldn’t find a single transfer service out of that remote region. A number of other companies didn’t have time for us, but Antonio took the time to find a driver and ensure it was on time! He promised he would call me back and did exactly that- such fabulous service all around.

Thank you so much and will be sure to recommend you to all!

Reviewed August 15, 2019

Antony is a great service provider and I can recommend him to all solo travelers. His driving skill is first class.

Reviewed August 7, 2019

We found Amalfi Transfer through google, and after reading such great reviews we used Amalfi Transfer to get from Naples to Positano. Anthony was wonderful! He arrived extra early to get us each time! He had excellent suggestions of places to go, food to eat, and activities. Anthony also plays great music in the car. The view on the drive was stunning! Everywhere we turned it was beautiful! My cousin and I are both grateful for using Amalfi Transfer to travel in Italy! Thank you!

Reviewed August 2, 2019

My husband and I booked transfers with Anthony from the Salerno train station to Amalfi, as well as from Amalfi to the Naples Airport because of the great reviews I read for him on Tripadvisor and we were super pleased we did. In an area of the world where the roads are so dangerous and unknown and the views are spectacular it was an enormous relief to sit back and enjoy Anthony's entertaining and professional service. Anthony was punctual, kind and spoke wonderful English, making us feel at once special and welcome in his hometown. His recommendations for dining were also perfect. We are excited to come back to the Amalfi Coast soon and will definitely seek out Anthony again.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 18, 2019 via mobile

I spent a lot of time researching options for Amalfi coast. The reviews for Anthony were all fantastic.. so decided to book! We are so glad we booked Anthony. He was waiting for us as we got off the ship’s tender and we headed to his very comfortable Mercedes van. There were only 2 of us but it could have held 8 comfortably. He is a very upbeat gentleman. Born in Amalfi and very knowledgeable about the whole area ! I had wanted to do more but he kindly suggested we stick to Positano-Ravello-Amalfi tour .. thank goodness as there is just so much to see in all these towns. They are all magical. we visited the Emerald grotto first - interesting but if you are short on time I’d skip this and head to Positano which is so pretty! Very interesting stores and beautiful ceramics. Anthony took us to a large ceramics store. Was very impressive. On to Ravello another small town which is a gem. The roads are very narrow and Anthony was superb and navigating them! He stopped for lots of pictures and gave egresar info on each place. He took us to a local restaurant for lunch with spectacular views of Ravello and the lemon orchards. Lunch was fantastic. Anthony dropped us back in Amalfi to catch the boat. Amazing day and super fun with Anthony. Highly recommend for a great day in comfort and fun company. He has a hidden talent which we discovered.. see if you can! Enjoy. You can’t go wrong. We will definitely use him again!

Date of experience: July 2019