Open today: 6:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Sorrento First Choice Car Service tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews car service amalfi coast naples train station la tagliata private tour mercedes van day tour always on time excellent driver highly recommend this company cruise ship take pictures via email driver guide during our stay recent trip pompeii tour
Reviewed 6 days ago

Sorrento 1st Choice Car Service is a wonderful personalized chauffeured car Service we used exclusively while on the Amalfi Coast. We were a party of 10 and Sorrento1st Choice Car service provided us with luxury minivan transfers to and from Naples to our Villa in Sorrento as well as pickups for all our private tours on the Amalfi Coast. It is run by Gerry and his wife Stephanie. Stephanie was our personal guide for our full day excursion to Amalfi and Ravello. Stephanie was amazing and had great commentary and personal knowledge to make our Private minivan tour of the beautiful Amalfi Coast extremely enjoyable. Stephanie stopped along the way allowing us to take pictures of the gorgeous views while continuing to explain the scenic drive along the beautiful coastline. She stopped in Amalfi allowing us time to shop and highly recommended we try the famous Santa Rosa cakes while there. They were awesome. She then took us to Ravello to see the beautiful Villa Rufolo Gardens and allowed us time to do even more shopping. To end our perfect day, Stephanie took us to Tenuta San Francesco winery for a lovely tour of a family owned winery with a 500 year old wine tree. We had a delicious Italian home cooked lunch prepared for us in the winery with lovely winery wine pairings for each dish they prepared. Of course we had to send a case of wine back to Hawaii since it was so delicious. We highly recommend Sorrento 1st Choice Car Service and would definitely recommend for you to look them up if you are ever traveling in the area and want a more personal experience!! And don't forget to request Stephanie!!

Reviewed 6 days ago

Car pickup from Sorrento train station to Positano and return a week later. Very easy, communicated the whole time via email while in the U.S.. Pickup was right on time. Return trip was right on time. Very reliable. Would definitely use them again.

1  Thank JJEG
Reviewed 1 week ago

I planned a trip to Italy in September and while visiting the Amalfi Coast I chose to hire Sorrento First Choice for transportation to and from Naples. Friends originally recommenced another car company that has 5+ ratings but they were booked by the time I got around to solidifying my travel plans. After some research I stumbled upon this company. What a terrific experience! My friend and I were picked up in Naples and the driver was great. He stopped on the way for us to take pictures and explained all of the coast's unique history. We stopped at this one photo op area where he bought my friend and I the most delicious orange juice (the best juice I think I have ever had). On our return to Naples, Lisa greeted us and took great care of us as we went back to Naples. She made our drive relaxing and easy, discussing all of the awesome things Italy has to offer. This company goes over the top to make their customer's experience enjoyable.

1  Thank Sarah L
Reviewed 1 week ago

We used Sorrento First Choice for transfers from Naples to Sorrento, then on to Positano, and back to Naples with a stop in Pompeii. We travelled in a nice Mercedes van, and the drivers were always on time and very pleasant to ride with. Thank you Sorrento First Choice for making our trip hassle free.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Four friends shared a day along the Amalfi coast with the expert service of our exceptional driver. She was engaging, funny, informative and responsive to our wishes -- everything you could wish and more for a delightful day, plus not having to expend energy on the tricky driving and high volume of traffic. This was indeed "first choice" for a special day. Communication and arrangements with Gerry were easy and prompt, with matching service from our driver for the day. Grazie mille!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I heard about the difficulty in driving the Amalfi Coast, so I decided to hire a driver. After searching through many reviews and getting quotes from different companies, I decided to choose Sorrento First Choice because he has good reviews, is fairly priced and very easy to contact through email.

We used Gerry twice, for our trip from Naples to Positano with a stop in Pompeii and back from Positano to Naples. On both occasions, he arrived early, helped us with our bags and spoke to us about the history of the area on the drive. Also, he asked if we needed bathroom breaks and time for lunch. The car itself is a luxury vehicle, clean and has plenty of space and legroom.

I would highly recommend Sorrento First Choice Car Service.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Incredibly responsive company. My family of 6 and I felt very comfortable and safe in their vehicles as we traversed the narrow windy roads of Amalfi. They showed up on time and got us to our destinations with ease. Will definitely use them again if we can make it back to Italy.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Gerry was a fantastic resource when we used him for driving the Amalfi Coast. He tailored the trip to out time needs, and skipped the things we were not interested in. I am glad we used Gerry, as he described the area as we drove from Positano to Amalfi and back, telling us details which we would not have none if we drove ourselves. He knew where to park, which is more than difficult, and maneuvering a vehicle around busses is not an easy thing!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Drivers were very accommodating and wasted no time getting us to our destination. Great communication from Gerry - highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was our 3rd visit to the Amalfi coast and as we do each time we used Sorrento First Choice Car Service.Gerry was waiting for us at Naples Centrale station. We have never had to wait. He had a wonderful new Mercedes Van. The trip was super comfortable from the station to Praiano. On our return his son picked us up from the hotel and dropped us to Naples airport. The drivers are fantastic, courteous, helpful and just wonderful and so reliable. We have never been let down by them. Looking forward to our next trip and using Sorrento First Choice Car service again.