1,101 results
All reviews glass elevator beautiful hotel amalfi coast pool area the cliff main restaurant complimentary shuttle sea level salt water pool private boat elevator ride our honeymoon five star hotel the entire staff every half hour mediterranean sea shuttle service
Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

Words can not describe the beauty of this hotel! The historic nature of it ! The exclusivity of it! The rooms are simply
Devine - they are so clean - so comfortable- impressive. Do pay for breakfast in your room rate - every morning is a silver service breakfast - that is so fresh - the food is mainly grown in the hotel grounds - and the sparkling wine is a brilliant added touch. The pool is sheltered - warm and amazingly clean. And finally
A special mention to all the staff - from the cleaners to the waiters to the lobby staff - they were all amazing

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Windywoo18
Reviewed October 24, 2017

After traveling all throughout Italy I needed some me time, and from the moment I arrived Santa Caterina Hotel catered to every need I could have asked and dreamed Italian.

I think any traveler who has made Italy home can relate to the amount of walking, bus hopping, through every city and how nice it’s finally to settle into a hotel for a few days. Especially one that makes you completely feel at home, and gives you such attention. A great way to decompress and admire the beautiful pastel skies over the Amalfi Coast or a swim in their private beach overlooking the Tyrrhenian Sea. With every corner a selfie dream with lighting that brings out the beauty in just about anyone. I had a magical stay with my mother and it was truly the highlight of the whole trip. If your going to see Italy this is the way to do it.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Stephanie F
Reviewed October 21, 2017

We spent four nights being thoroughly spoilt. The location is wonderful for the Amalfi coast. The view spectacular and the service "old world charm". The rooms and toilets are superb, the pool and sea a must. The service is top notch. No hesitation in recommending it.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2017

My husband and I stayed at the Santa Caterina for 5 nights while celebrating our anniversary. I can honestly say the Santa Caterina is probably the best hotel we have ever stayed in. Our room was amazing and the pictures online can't really do justice to the incredible views, beautiful gardens, or well appointed rooms. Our room was a private room off to the side of the main hotel and had an amazing private terrace with both regular chairs and lounge chairs. The room was large and comfortable. Though we traveled in October, we had gorgeous weather and were able to even enjoy the pool and beach club for two of our days there. The staff remembered our names and were always eager to accommodate our needs; they even surprised us with a special cake to celebrate our anniversary during a dinner reservation one evening. The food was wonderful as were the drinks (though as others noted are quite expensive).

The only change I would wish for would be a more frequent/longer running shuttle service into Amalfi. Though the walk was not terrible, it certainly would have been nice to have shuttle service between 12-3pm and after 6:30pm.

Overall, however, we had an amazing stay and someday hope to return to the Santa Caterina. It was truly a spectacular stay.

Tip: Spend some time just wandering and relaxing in the many gardens of the hotel. Also, consider buying a bottle of wine from town and enjoying it one afternoon on your terrace, just relaxing and taking in the views.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KEI2001
Reviewed October 16, 2017

I don't have much to say. If you're visiting the Amalfi Coast and you are looking for a beautiful hotel with gorgeous rooms, spectacular views, great food and service that just has no room for improvement. This is your place. The entire staff could not be nicer or more accommodating. Just fantastic! I've been to a few 5 star hotels in my day and this was the most enjoyable one that I have visited. Highly recommend.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple