“A wonderfull spot”

Hotel Bellevue Suites
Ranked #23 of 29 Hotels in Amalfi
Reviewed April 7, 2010

My mother and I just stayed 4 nights at the Amalfi Coast at Hotel Bellevue Suite, and we had the most amazing stay.
Upon arrival late afternoon, we were welcomed by Antonio and a freshly squeezed glass of their amazing orange juice, and we were led to our room with a wonderfull terasse overlooking the ocean. The room was spotless clean, the hotel is nice and calm, lovely breaf fast, very friendly staff (Antonios father told us a lot about the region and was super helfull in every way). You fell very welcome and the hotel is located approx. 10 minutes walk from city centre, so you have a quite stay once hom ein your lovely room. I can strongly recommend this hotel and I thank Antonio and his father for having made my holiday very special.
M. Andersen - Denmark.

• Stayed: April 2010

Reviewed April 2, 2010

The Bellevue suites were GREAT! Just north of Amalfi town and a right at a SITA busstop. The rooms were extremely clean, breakfast every day with fresh orange juice, coffee, danish, cheese and meat. The staff very friendly and helpful. I'd stay there again. Parking available if you have a car.

Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 21, 2010

The hotel is about a ten minute walk from the center of the town of Amalfi. This was one of the most enjoyable stays I have ever experienced in any hotel. This family run hotel makes you feel like one of the family and does everything they can to make your stay memorable. Immaculate rooms and lobby, with wonderful fresh juice and coffee in the morning and continental fare. The suites have fantastic views of Amalfi and the sea, with terraces. You will not be disappointed..

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
An Agoda Traveler
Reviewed January 18, 2010

• Stayed: January 2010
Reviewed January 3, 2010

We stayed here over New Year's eve with our 18 year old son. We were a little concerned about booking this hotel because of the mixed reviews on this website. We needn't have worried. The room was great - we had a suite with a large terrace with an outstanding view of Amalfi and the Mediterranean Sea. The walk to town was very pleasant (about 20 minutes each way). The staff (including father and son) were very helpful, taking care of our car and providing excellent local advice. Breakfast was excellent, and despite the warnings about food and drink in the rooms, wine was available when ever we wanted. We had a wonderful meal at Trattoria Da Ciccio nearby, and a great view from our terrace of the fireworks over the town on New Year's eve.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed December 2, 2009

I've stayed in Bellevue for 2 weeks in October. I booked the room in about 2 month before coming. Everything was fine when I arrived. The room was ready. I found this hotel absolutely great. Rooms are big and very clean. The pictures provided on the hotel's website are quite informative to see what are going to get. The place is very clean throughout. Although the weather was not always good I was enjoying my nice clean room and a stunning sea views from my private balcony.
The hotel is located in about 15 minutes walk from centre of Amalfi. Very convenient. You can always catch a bus from Amalfi if you are not fancy walking uphill. Also, there are lots of nice character villages around where you can easily get by a bus.
The staff is absolutely nice and friendly. Antonio and Thomaso - the owners, were very friendly and have provided great advice on places around.
Also wanted to mention that the hotel has one of the best stuffed bars I have ever seen. Sprits and liquors collection is just endless.
Summarizing, I had a great time in Bellevue and would recommend it to everyone. I will definitely come back in summer again.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed October 3, 2009

+ Clean room
- kid unfriendly owner (supreme commander)
- incomprehensible rules (e.g. car parking payment if you leave car there after having checked out,......canot bring food into the room,........breakfast till 9.30?),
- we never had the impression to be welcome as guests, sad to see Italians with such poor customer friendliness

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family