All reviewshis sonfresh strawberriesamalfi coastcroissantsbeautiful family run hotelsea viewclean hotela family run businesssalamivery pleasant stayrooms were cleanedamalfi centerhotel barwalk into townhuge terracebus stopmediterranean sea
Reviewed October 13, 2012

My spouse and I have stayed here numerous times in the past ten years. The service provided by Tomaso and Antonio is always the same - superb!
Great location just outside Amalfi - 10 minute walk to town.
The buffet breakfast serves the best Croissants I have eaten in Italy. Food quality and quantity is excellent.
The hotel is clean, quiet and well managed by the owner and his son and daughter who are always present.
The owner Tomasso speaks five or six languages fluently and can converse easliy in most guests native language.
A three star hotel with five star service!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank blacmikOttawa_Canada
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We had a super 5 days in Bellevue. 3* Hotel but 5* star service for guests. Together with 40 guests,from different parts/languages of Europe, we enjoyed a wonderful wedding of good friends in Amalfi.
Management +staff always present with help/information/service.
Private beach was a not expected plus.
Internal rules provide a spotless presence of the rooms. Hotel prices for drinks are low, so no reason to buy at supermarket.

Enough reasons to come back.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Gerard S
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Very good hotel with shared pool that costs 8 euros each. Pool is 5 minute drive away. Car laid on by hotel takes you. Breakfast can become monotonous (Parma ham and cheese croissants but fabulous coffee and home made juices with fruit from the hotel garden) the hotel is very anal about parking between the lines and you can guarantee that someone will come charging out to reprimand you if you don't. Balconies in better rooms get covered in debry from flower baskets on roof. The rooms look great with the sun loungers but you don't feel comfortable using them because you feel on edge that housekeeping want you out to clean the room. There are no do not disturb signs because they like to clean every day. Reception area always empty staff always straightening cushions doesn't seem like you would be welcome to sit there. Really impressed with Antonio lovely man who makes you feel at ease. Overall hotel felt like you were still living at home with a neat freak Mum but it was very comfortable and clean with lots of reasonable rules to keep it that way. We would go back though strangely enough! Just make the breakfast a bit more varied so it doesn't become boring.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank SherryKen
Reviewed September 24, 2012

A wonderful place to have a nice relaxing holiday with excellent service and hospitality. It is situated in a very convenient location, close to the center and the beach. It is the right place for every type of traveler. I would like to go there again...

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Androula P
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I was in Amalfi back in May 2012 and once again in September, both times I stayed at The Hotel Bellevue Suite. The owner Tomas and his son always make our visit feel like we are with family. The second day I was in Amalfi my wife felt ill and Tomas drove us to an emergency room near Ravello. He stayed with us the whole time we were there and translated all of our concerns to the Doctor on staff. The next night Tomas called us down for some home made soup he had prepared for my wife and these are the reasons I always stay at this hotel. He even wanted to take the prescriptions to the pharmacy in the morning. I will return to the Amalfi Coast again next year and I look forward to staying at the Hotel Bellevue Suite once again. One thing to add about the hotel is that all of the rooms have beautiful balconies and the rooms that face the ocean are spectacular.

Room Tip: Get a room that overlooks the ocean.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family