“The end of a beautiful day.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pasticceria Pansa

Pasticceria Pansa
Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Amalfi
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lincoln, R.I.
“The end of a beautiful day.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

We traveled to Amalfi from Vieste after a long trveling day,. We finished off our evening by having a wonderful espresso at this wonderful place.

• Visited September 2013

• Turkish first
Naples, Florida
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Food was fresh and tasty. Service was professional and attentive. Prices are reasonable. Worth trying

Dublin
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

I knew the place was going to be pricey, we were looking for a decent sized & tasty cappacino and some delicious pastries so said we'd treat ourselves, DIdn't live up to expectations, coffees were fine but still small, one pastry was fine, the other mini croissant was frozen, the staff were very nice and when I asked for it they said it would take about 5 minutes to defrost and I could have it then, maybe foolish of me to go along with it but when they brought it out it was still frozen solid. I brought it back into the shop and they said it might take another couple of minutes to defrost, so they gave me a bag to take it home in. It defrosted about half an hour later. We paid €15 for two small coffees, a pastry and a tiny frozen croissant that I couldn't eat with the coffee. Not worth it. By a long shot.

1 Thank Jane M
London, United Kingdom
“Best sfogiatelle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Love their sfogiatelle with lemon cream!!!
Had it in quite a few different pastry shop and this was the best.
Most of the other place only offer ricotta filling but I much prefer their lemon cream :)
the pastry was crispy !!
I miss it already... they should open a shop in london :)
It was 3.5 euro for take away .. a little pricier than other ones but I don't mind paying a little more for it!
We've also tried their lemon sponge cake - very moist!

Altrincham, United Kingdom
“You pay for what you get!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I'd agree with most of the other contributors. This old-established pasticerria is in a great spot close to the very attractive Duomo for having an afternoon tea in the sun with a stunning cake selection. You can sit and watch life in the main square and enjoy a tea and cake for €10/head which in my book is OK for the experience. Service is classically Italian but certainly isn't pushy - go for it, you only live once.

• Visited September 2013