“Lovely view”

Restaurant Marina Grande
Ranked #6 of 109 Restaurants in Amalfi
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We use locally sourced products and organic food.Our Philosophy:Producing food in a sustainable way, respectful of the earth and its inhabitants. Melding this philosophy with our passion we create healthy, savory meals, using the freshest ingredients gathered at peak season from our favorite local producers and organic food whenever possible. Our focus is flavor, freshness, taste. We think these priorities benefit you, our guest.
Reviewed August 18, 2013

The view and service were great, the food good, a little bit overpriced but still worth it. We will be back

Write a ReviewReviews (1,398)

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We have just spent 6 days in Amalfi and found this place after day two. Ate here most lunchtimes and one evening.

You can or go wrong, the waiting staff and wonderful especially ( Big Steve!!) ok he's not he's dinky but owner jokes about this. He served us all times and he was wonderful.

The fish here is beautifully cooked and the bread homemade.

Local Rosé wine also a winner!!

You can't go wrong and if you visit the area this is one place you must visit

Reviewed August 11, 2013

This restaurant is one of the best in Amalfi coast. I've been coming to Amalfi for the last 5 years and this is the yummiest and only restaurant I go to. The guys and the owner is amazing very welcoming, quick to serve your food, and highly knowledgable in recommending anything that you would desire. When someone asks me if I have a favorite dish, I simply say I don't have one because everything that they make is soo good and tasty that I simply have no right to choose one dish.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

For our second evening meal in Amalfi we chose Marina Grande on the basis of reviews on Trip Advisor and we weren't disappointed. We shared an apple and goats cheese salad to start and this came presented on two separate plates . A nice touch. Hubby had the slow cooked beef which was very tender and I chose the duck breast on spinach with a honey and chopped hazelnut dressing. An unusual combination- spinach and honey- but it was gorgeous! We couldn't resist desserts- the chocolate and hazelnut semi-freddo for hubby and a deliciously creamy tiramisu for myself. With a half bottle of wine and two limoncelli to finish cost was 85euro . A lovely evening overlooking the sea.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

A busy restaurant with good cooking - we particularly enjoyed the swordfish. There is a pleasent view over the beach and a welcome breeze off the sea. Not too expensive by the standards of Amalfi restaurants in the high season but a very good venue for evening dinner.