“Yummy”

Restaurant Marina Grande
Ranked #5 of 106 Restaurants in Amalfi
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We use locally sourced products and organic food.Our Philosophy:Producing food in a sustainable way, respectful of the earth and its inhabitants. Melding this philosophy with our passion we create healthy, savory meals, using the freshest ingredients gathered at peak season from our favorite local producers and organic food whenever possible. Our focus is flavor, freshness, taste. We think these priorities benefit you, our guest.
Brooklyn
“Yummy”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is one of the best in Amalfi coast. I've been coming to Amalfi for the last 5 years and this is the yummiest and only restaurant I go to. The guys and the owner is amazing very welcoming, quick to serve your food, and highly knowledgable in recommending anything that you would desire. When someone asks me if I have a favorite dish, I simply say I don't have one because everything that they make is soo good and tasty that I simply have no right to choose one dish.

Visited July 2013

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Newcastle and Gateshead, United Kingdom
“Superb meal in a super setting”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

For our second evening meal in Amalfi we chose Marina Grande on the basis of reviews on Trip Advisor and we weren't disappointed. We shared an apple and goats cheese salad to start and this came presented on two separate plates . A nice touch. Hubby had the slow cooked beef which was very tender and I chose the duck breast on spinach with a honey and chopped hazelnut dressing. An unusual combination- spinach and honey- but it was gorgeous! We couldn't resist desserts- the chocolate and hazelnut semi-freddo for hubby and a deliciously creamy tiramisu for myself. With a half bottle of wine and two limoncelli to finish cost was 85euro . A lovely evening overlooking the sea.

• Visited August 2013
UK
“Overlooking the beach”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

A busy restaurant with good cooking - we particularly enjoyed the swordfish. There is a pleasent view over the beach and a welcome breeze off the sea. Not too expensive by the standards of Amalfi restaurants in the high season but a very good venue for evening dinner.

Visited July 2013
Warrington, Pennsylvania
“Lovely dinner”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My husband and I had a great, romantic dinner at Marina Grande. The waiters were friendly and the food was fresh and delicious. Can't beat the view over the water.

Visited June 2013
“Great restaurant and beach!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We've been there for the beach but first we had lunch at the restaurant. Tipical Italian food and good wine. You get discount at the beach if you eat at the restaurant, though you got to ask for it.
Good value for lunch and beach amenities.

• Visited July 2013