“Great - best in Amalfi”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Received a great welcome in this family run trattoria. So good we went four times. Lovely pizzas and the seafood pasta was excellent - had it twice.Very generous portions and good house wine. Some lovely touches for our loyalty. By far the best food we ate on this holiday. Would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Looks small from the outside...but when you enter the restaurant it is beautiful. The food is amazing and so are the wait staff. This is real italian cooking.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were looking for something more low key and traditional and this place certainly fit the bill!

We were able to snag a table outside which was nice but it was located right next to a traffic light so a lot of cars stopped and parked right in front of us.

I had spotted a woman eating minestrone here when we were as Da Gemma the night prior. That was sort of the reason we picked this cozy little place. We ordered our favorite bottle of Furore's white. I started off with the Minestrone which was a primi dish but they were more than happy to accomodate this request. Then I ordered a standard spaghetti & bolognese which I had been dying to try in Italy. It was delicious. My husband ordered a seafood rissotto but they were sold out so they suggested a seafood and homemade pasta dish which he ordered and loved but then he also ordered a fried seafood plate as his main dish and I think he was a little seafooded out. I ordered a chicken dish for my main dish that wasn't very good but overall I was stuffed and had really only gone for the minestrone and bolognese anyway.

I would definitely recommend for a more standard Italian cuisine.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Our taxi driver recommended this restaurant on way from Naples airport. The food and service was excellent on the first day so went there 4 more timed for dinner during our weeks stay. Has only a small entrance but its spacious inside. Noticed that many locals came there at the week-end.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

we went there for a lunch, place was packed with people, but we were seated quickly. Very good service. We loved their pizzas. Mozzarela was also good and ravioli melting in the mouth. It has no outdoor seating, but well worth a visit.