“excellent food and value”

Da Maria Trattoria Pizzeria
Ranked #15 of 109 Restaurants in Amalfi
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We ate here twice during our 4 day stay in Amalfi and had two great meals. Friendly service, large portions and very reasonable prices.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,305)

Reviewed August 23, 2013

The service was very good, as a solo traveller they were very respectful and did not forget I was there as other places seemed to do in Italy.
They took the time to talk about the building and to show interest in where I was from and why I am travelling. Great pizza also and lemon drink.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Best pizza in Amalfi! And the pasta-dishes are good to. Very friendly staff and very nice atmosphere! It seems many locals eat here. Good value for money :-)

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Had a late dinner here with the family. Service was fast and food was nice. I had clams with pasta and in a tomato sauce, which was very nice. I tried some other dishes which were also very good. The place is in a good position in the square, although outside you are right next to the road and traffic lights. Drivers are instructed to turn their engines off when they wait so it isn't too bad but can be noisy. This is just part of the atmosphere and place. Would have no reason not to recommend. Don't know the cost of meal as a family member took care of the bill.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

My husband and I had a delicious lunch here. We both had pizzas and they were probably the best we have ever tasted. The wine was great and very inexpensive. Service was friendly and attentive. The owner even came by to chat with us and gave us a free local map with information on a hike we could do. We will be back!