“Superb”

Il Tari
Ranked #20 of 109 Restaurants in Amalfi
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: situati nel contro storico di Amalfi, a 80 metri dal Duomo, verso la Valle dei Mulini e la Valle delle Ferriere. Possiamo ospitare 60 Persone in due salette comunicanti . Cucina mediterranea con prodotti scelti . Buona selezione di vini Campani.
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Clearly the finest food in town.I try and come here every time I visit Amalfi and only miss out when it's shut.I cannot speak highly enough of the food which is top drawer and varied with just that extra touch which puts the food in the league above.Price wise it's also great value and combined with a service of a standard that is second to none.Believe me if you like seafood look no further,I wish I lived at the il tari.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

This was one of the best restaurants we dined in on our trip to Italy. We had the Arrabiatta pasta to start and then had the fish and the chicken alla Amalfi (aka with lemon). All of it was delish! The service was prompt, there is free wifi, the house prosecco was great. We would definitely go to Il Tari if we return to Amalfi!

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Great pasta, mixed fried seafood was great, but the sea bass, not so much. My wife had it and tasted different from sea bass we are used to in the U.S. Over all, we had a three corse meal including dessert for 20 euro each. Great deal!!

1  Thank slicktop
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I went here after a full day's trip to Ravello and it did not disappoint! I had an incredibly exciting day (bf proposed at the Villa Cimbrone!) so just wanted a low key, relaxing, delicious meal to revel in the moment. Il Tari was just the place! The decor was reminiscent of Greece with the full white tables, chairs and walls. I ordered the red wine from Ravello and a penne arrabiata; the sauce was delicious. Nothing was left on my plate.

It was also on the main road, so easy to walk back to the many gelato shops and SITA bus stop in the main square

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Ate at this restaurant for lunch whilst we visited Amalfi as part of a boat trip from Sorrento. The restaurant was busy mainly with families and couples. The service was very good, and we ordered a first course fish meal of pasta with local fish and tomatoes, we washed this down with the house white wine which was also very good .The food was fantastic!