“Anniversary Dinner was Dreamy ”
Review of Eolo

Eolo
Ranked #8 of 115 Restaurants in Amalfi
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a beautiful meal at Eolo for our anniversary.
We didn't make a reservation but tables are limited so I do recommend calling ahead. While the location looks unassuming, the evening view over their balcony is dreamy.

Wine list is expansive and many great values.
Service is stellar. They silently execute team service but also share personality.

Each entree was well composed using Amalfi's best ingredients. Highly recommend the Raw Fish plate.
My husband enjoyed the stuffed guinea fowl and my salt baked Dorado was perfection.

They take 4 star dining seriously and all details were attended to.
To enjoy a special evening out with wonderful food and wine- Eolo is a must visit.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

Enjoyed this thoroughly. Fish soup to die for. Amalfi desert with dried lemon superb
Great service
Would definitely go back

Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

This is a 5 Star very classy restaurant and the wait staff and view is outstanding.
Food is excellent but for me I found the menu a little artsy for my taste.
But I do recommend you try this restaurant to go on line and look at the menu to see if it fits to your liking.
If so it's a Must to go.

2  Thank paul_giangreco
Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

We came back to Eolo twice during our trip to the Amalfi coast, returning on our last night as the food was so good. We sampled excellent fine dining restaurants in Capri, Positano and Amalfi, and Eolo would rival any of them if not beat them.

Wow what an amazing view. We were very fortunate to get a table on our second visit overlooking the beach as the sun set which made for a stunning atmosphere. My wife had the cod on her first visit and was keen to have it again and was not disappointed. The white wine we were recommended by a knowledgable member of staff was excellent. We only wish we could buy it in the U.K.

Overall our memories of this restaurant were excellent and an experience we have looked back upon fondly.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely enjoyed dining at this restaurant. While visiting the Amalfi Coast we looked up restaurants in the area and Eolo was the top of the list. They sat us without having reservations. They were very attentive unlike other places where you can't find your server when needed. The food was absolutely amazing! I'd recommend this place to anyone who's visiting.

Date of visit: August 2017