“Incredible”

Full Circle Adventures
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I have done multiple day hike's with Full Circle Adventures. Julie Walker is passionate, knowledgeable and truly invested in her participants having an authentic and rich experience of the mountains. I learn more in one day out with her than I have in 5 years of looking at flower and bird guides. She is also a great resource for the history of the area.
I would highly recommend these outdoor adventures!

Marissa Gilmour

Reviewed November 25, 2010

I attended a snowshoeing tour with Full Circle Adventures and it still resonates as one of the best trips to the mountains I've ever had. The tour operator's understanding of the land was just amazing and it was a joy to be led by someone so experienced and truly passionate about nature. The tour was led with a light-hearted and joyful spirit, which made the breathtaking mountain views and endless evergreens all the more beautiful. There was also a lot of attention given to safety and preparation which I was grateful for since I'm still a novice.

The guide also had a way of making every person feel comfortable and welcomed regardless of skill level or age ensuring each person got a chance to participate at their own pace and have a wonderful time! I can't wait to go again!

1  Thank MountainDancer
Reviewed November 23, 2010

I have attended several events with Full Circle Adventures. Julie Walker is a seasoned outdoor guide who brings a unique perspective to the adventures she hosts. I learned as much about nature as I did about myself through the weekend journey we shared. I highly recommend Full Circle Adventure's programs and the people who run them!

2  Thank kellysalmond