We stayed here in July and thank God the room had a good air conditioner. Room was a good size, clean, and a nice bath room. The spa was awesome, nicer than the photos. The breakfast was super with everything you would ask for. Best of all is the location, a few steps from the main piazza. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Locanda di San Martino lies in the heart of Matera's Sassi Historical District, and at the same time it is conveniently located at a very short distance (100 meters) from the city center. The Locanda radiates outward from the deconsecrated church of San Martino and the street of the same name, through a series of balconies that enjoy a sunny exposure and a wonderful view of the Sasso Barisano. There are twenty-two guest rooms situated on four levels, renovated with the greatest care in order to respect their original forms as single homes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Locanda di San Martino - Hotel e Thermae reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda San Martino Matera
- Hotel Locanda San Martino