“Incredible ice cream for reasonable prices!”
Review of Cremes Bureau

Cremes Bureau
Ranked #2 of 20 Dessert in Matera
Description: Crèmes Bureau - Officine del Gelato is the best way to discover how could be tasty an ice cream exclusively handmade and biologic.
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

We tried a few flavours and every single one was really good. The sorbets were really frutty and the rest very creamy- just the way it should be!

Date of visit: June 2018
Write a reviewReviews (80)

Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I found this jewel in Matera....and then we ‘found’ it again every night we were in Matera!! (And a few days too!). Best gelato we’ve had, great flavors and although we speak little Italian, it wasn’t a problem at all.
At one point during our stay in Matera, I stupidly left two credit cards in a shop. I wasn’t sure if it was here. I asked the lady was working there, via Google, if it was at this shop. It was not, but she was so sweet and so concerned for us. Luckily, I DID find it at a tobacco shop, and when I saw the gelato lady, she was genuinely happy that I found it!
We are going to miss this place-and so will our sweet tooths!!
Highly recommend!!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 18, 2018

Friendly staff who let you try different flavors and helpful in explaining the options. I had a pistachio ice cream, delicious and rich with pistachio, best ice cream ever!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed July 30, 2017

We went to Matera on a very hot day, and we found the perfect refreshment in the Cremes Bureau. The ice cream was delicious.
I would recommend this to anyone visiting Matera!!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 15, 2017

Fresh!!! In a very hot day, what could be better than eating a lovely granita (crushed ice with real fruit)?
We had a watermelon granita (made of watermelon and brownsugar) after lunch, and another one (peach) after dinner!!!
(no milk, no added fat... guiltless and sweet)

Date of visit: July 2017