See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 25, 2018

My family and I stayed in the 2 rooms at theBed for 3 nights. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. Also, the breakfast was excellent with a great selection. The owners, Angelo and Francesco, went our of their way to make sure we had what we wanted and enjoyed our stay. Angelo kept in touch with me before the trip and even met us at the train station and helped with our bags and drove us to the property. He also gave some great advice on what to do and where to eat in the area. Angelo and Francesca really made us feel at home and like family. I highly recommend theBed.

Room tip: 2 rooms. The corner room seems to have a bit more space and a larger balcony.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank chd19
Reviewed June 14, 2017

My husband is from Pescara so we go back quite often. This is a new hotel and we stayed here for the first time and I cant recommend this place enough. The rooms are beautiful, spacious, modern and a great location. The owners can't do enough for you and did everything they could to make our stay enjoyable. We have a five month baby and they provided a steriliser, bottle warmer and whatever we needed. This is by far the best hotel I have stayed in in Pescara and the service was top class. We will definitely be back again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Smith458585
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

My 2nd visit and Angelo greeted us like friends, the room is exceptionally clean spacious and stylishly decorated with a super appointed bathroom. Angelo and Francesca cannot do enough to ensure their guests are happy, comfortable and well catered for with home made cakes and sandwiches at breakfast we will most certainly stay here again and look forward to our next visit grazie mille Angelo and Francesca

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 1, 2017

my partner and I visited theBed for a short visit in Pescara.
soon after having contacted the host, his attentive and friendly welcome set the pace of our weekend in town.
responsive, kind and available to assist, meeting us at the parking lot one minute walk from the very central " 60's palazzo" were only two beautiful rooms have been designed to perfection.
do not think there is a better place to stay in Pescara considering that our room had magnificent views over the main square, a balcony all around with partial sea views, Egyptian cotton linen, wonderful details, upholstery, curtains, wi-fi, a/c, minibar, comfortable bed, excellent toiletries, and above all a superb breakfast which included a savoury selection and home baked pastries, eggs, local specialties.
Unbeatable, unique hospitality! a place to stay for few lucky clients that like to be pampered when away from home for work or leisure.

Room tip: both rooms are of equal quality standard and offer vies over the main square and balcony
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

Everything is perfect there!!
You find the kindest hosts on earth!!!
Room is big, comfortable and super modern (Netflix including)...the view is a dream ... if you like shopping and beach like we do... you can't find a better place in Pescara!
Homemade breakfast taste is better than at your mom's house (don't let her know)!!
It was our second time at "the bed" ... we'll definitely come back!
Angelo and Francesca knows how to treat guests

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple